This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alot of fuss about the Artic!

Only my opinion but vauxhall obviously knew this would create more interest in the corsa vxr, by creating a limited edition. But why the big fuss?

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post
    Only my opinion but vauxhall obviously knew this would create more interest in the corsa vxr, by creating a limited edition. But why the big fuss?
    COS ITS SEXY
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

well alot of people would have looked at the artic thought i want one then when told it was a hell of a wait they would have looked at the corsa vxr non ltd edt.
      Very smart from vauxhall even thought imho the arctic doesnt deserve ldt status!!!! would prefer a arden blue xorsa over one any day but then again thats imo lol
      Apps, Tech and Gaming
      CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
        COS ITS SEXY
        Yes it looks nice, i refer the arden blue tho. But for the extra price i dont think its worth it, again my opinion. I like the black wheels, not keen on the exhaust (loud), white isnt for me tho.

There is obviously a market for it, as alot of people seem to have ordered one. Good luck to them, hope they are quick to arrive.

One guy i talked to last week seems to think that an Artic would blow a normal corsa vxr away.....dear oh dear, dont think. Same car, but with an exhaust!

I posted this thread just to see the reasons why some prefer the Artic.
        Last edited by bluecorsavxr; 3 November 2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

if i was buying brand new and i had the option between a normal corsa vxr and an artic i would go for the artic for its limited status. I bought my corsa in feb brand new so didnt have the option but i love my car and wouldn't trade it in after 6 or so months for just an artic as i would be loosing money. just my opinion..
          sigpic

CORSA VXR
          -
          Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
          Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Originally posted by merve84 View Post
            if i was buying brand new and i had the option between a normal corsa vxr and an artic i would go for the artic for its limited status. I bought my corsa in feb brand new so didnt have the option but i love my car and wouldn't trade it in after 6 or so months for just an artic as i would be loosing money. just my opinion..
            Ok, everyone entitled to their opinions on here.

The only thing i do like is the sunroof/roof. oh and possibly the black wheels for my arden blue corsa vxr. Anyone going to sell me their wheels??? Haha

Comment

oh and possibly the black wheels for my arden blue corsa vxr. Anyone going to sell me their wheels??? Haha
              Was thinking the same thing for my arden corsa, you should be able to get them through vx when the artics have been out for a bit!
              sigpic

CORSA VXR
              -

Comment

dont like the white.... but would of loved the sun roof and black out windows on my 'hard-on' blue!!

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore vxR View Post
                  dont like the white.... but would of loved the sun roof and black out windows on my 'hard-on' blue!!
                  Hmm.......ok then lol

Never heard of that colour before hehe

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore vxR View Post
                    love that colour

Comment

Originally posted by merve84 View Post
                      Was thinking the same thing for my arden corsa, you should be able to get them through vx when the artics have been out for a bit!
                      I'm sure that I read that VX won't be selling the black wheels seperately.

Shame.

Comment

just get them sprayed lol

Comment

Originally posted by KPGrimmy View Post
                          I'm sure that I read that VX won't be selling the black wheels seperately.

Shame.
                          Well thatll be a shame for any artic owners that right off a wheel.

Vauxhall will have to sell them seperately, how else would someone get a replaceent wheel, you cant produce a part then not make it replaceable. All parts must be available to buy

Comment

exactly, you have an accident and bugger a wheel then where will u get another from? Warrenty doesn't cover bad driving..
                            sigpic

CORSA VXR
                            -

Comment

Well thatll be a shame for any artic owners that right off a wheel.

Vauxhall will have to sell them seperately, how else would someone get a replaceent wheel, you cant produce a part then not make it replaceable. All parts must be available to buy
                              I'm just saying I'm sure I saw that written somewhere.

They could just make them to order for any warranty/crash claims, but not for general public?

Comment

Working...
                              X