X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me

or is the corsa missing a sport button?

It hasn't got a sport button, because it has no IDS carriage.

Comment

Thats GOOD makes the Astra even better, least we have normal mode and mental mode LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TwinSport
        im glad you said that. i spent ages looking at the pictures, a bit like "there must be one somewhere"

Comment

doesnt really need IDS+, i think your going to find the little corsa's set up is going to out handle the Astra, mind you it wont be as quick!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRich
            im glad you said that. i spent ages looking at the pictures, a bit like "there must be one somewhere"

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
              doesnt really need IDS+, i think your going to find the little corsa's set up is going to out handle the Astra, mind you it wont be as quick!
              But if the mod them to stage 3 it will just be mental all the while. Cud be unsafe for high BHP mods on wet/icy days.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                Originally posted by Aussie
                But if the mod them to stage 3 it will just be mental all the while. Cud be unsafe for high BHP mods on wet/icy days.
                By other tuners you don't get it on the sport button, too. So just buy better hardware, so you don't have to switch to sport. Always having the full power would be better anyway, wouldn't it?

Comment

By other tuners you don't get it on the sport button, too. So just buy better hardware, so you don't have to switch to sport. Always having the full power would be better anyway, wouldn't it?
                  If I was to run the astra on sports (full stage 3 power) all the while I wouldn't enjoy it. In traffic jams it would not be sensible also I would eat through tyres majorly. Also in snow and ice trying to get traction with standard is bad enough let alone trying to put down another 60bhp!!

If I didn't have a normal/metal switch I wouldn't have modded the car bar from the miltek.

Comment

i agree with you mel all that power all the time :? too much in my opinion , it's nice to drive a normal car and still have the mental moment's
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I agree as well, it's nice to poodle along in normal and then when you want to have fun hit the button. Also can't imagine it would do the fuel eco much good if running full power all the time

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                        I agree as well, it's nice to poodle along in normal and then when you want to have fun hit the button. Also can't imagine it would do the fuel eco much good if running full power all the time
                        and tyres

Comment

Yep, good point. That's a thing, wonder how tyres will wear on the corsa, also does anyone have details of what type of tyres will be fitted as standard

Comment

I think it's all still very up in the air... have the actually got a solid release date yet?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                              Yep, good point. That's a thing, wonder how tyres will wear on the corsa, also does anyone have details of what type of tyres will be fitted as standard
                              i bet any money its the same contis, just smaller

Comment

Working...
                              X