This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap in Holland, Corsa OPC

Hi all, i don't know what to do. Last week my OPC is equipped with a full milltek exhaust system. Now i want to do a remap.
    How are your experiences, just heared some bad stories about remapping and blew up engines..
    Here's graph about a very well known tuning company in Holland. Somebody tell me what to do.. This Graph is with orginal exhaust.. Can this remap destroy my engine?

Attached Files

vanwaar in nederland?

greetz mando

Comment

When you want to go to remap, you have to know that this can be reason for some troubles latter, as this is not standard.
      As I know in me country are just 2-3 Corsa OPC, one is mine and the second of me mate.
      I am running on bluefin me mate on „profituning“ thats the name of company witch was doing the second map for him. I just know that this was first modes Corsa for that company and superchips have more exp. with mods on Corsa – chance to blow engine with superchips shut be lower that with the local company, but maybe I am wrong... we will see...
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
        When you want to go to remap, you have to know that this can be reason for some troubles latter, as this is not standard.
        As I know in me country are just 2-3 Corsa OPC, one is mine and the second of me mate.
        I am running on bluefin me mate on „profituning“ thats the name of company witch was doing the second map for him. I just know that this was first modes Corsa for that company and superchips have more exp. with mods on Corsa – chance to blow engine with superchips shut be lower that with the local company, but maybe I am wrong... we will see...
        Whats the LSD like Brano?
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
          Whats the LSD like Brano?
          LSD is illegal. It’s a Class A drug.

• The maximum penalty for possession is 7 years prison and/or a fine.

• The maximum penalty for supply is life imprisonment and/or a fine.

• A drugs record can cause serious problems at home and school and could affect job prospects.

• If you have a drugs record, it can be difficult to get a visa to travel to some countries.

but L.S.D. mean that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_slip_differential

MB E63s AMG

Comment

LSD is illegal. It’s a Class A drug.

• The maximum penalty for possession is 7 years prison and/or a fine.

• The maximum penalty for supply is life imprisonment and/or a fine.

• A drugs record can cause serious problems at home and school and could affect job prospects.

• If you have a drugs record, it can be difficult to get a visa to travel to some countries.

but L.S.D. mean that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_slip_differential

Yes i ment L.S.D how much has i changed your car then?

Comment

to be fair mate, i ordered it from court, know that i have it in me sign, but it comes next week... then i will let you know just dont want to update me sign every week...
              MB E63s AMG

Comment

to be fair mate, i ordered it from court, know that i have it in me sign, but it comes next week... then i will let you know just dont want to update me sign every week...
                Ah right fair enough but make sure you update us

Comment

Working...
                X