X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wastegate Sensor

Hey Guys,
    Can anyone tell me if a Corsa VXR has a wastegate sensor? I have looked into this and can only find information on a wastegate valve?

No it doesn't the wastegate is the valve your talking about which has a valve that operates the wastegate (boost pressure control valve)
    sigpic

CORSA VXR
    -
    Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
    Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

ah i see cause my car wi the insurance the now and i have been advised that i wont be getting my car back tomoro as planned as they are waiting on a wastegate sensor ??? have no idea what she is talking about wi the wastegate sensor like i said i have looked into it and it dont exist lol. anyone know of a sensor that has anything to do with the wastegate ?

Comment

Probably the Actuator Soloniod is what ment.

It controls the amount of boost running through to the actuator & wastegate(Inside the Exshaust Housing) in order the give 'Overboost'

Hope it makes sense...
        sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Comment

they mean in boost control valve (wastegate solonoid valve) it can be called many direerent things. I take it you had running problems/lights on the dash..
          sigpic

CORSA VXR
          -
          Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
          Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

it could be your enamal valve, or whatever you call it, the small grey valve on front of turbo with 3 hoses on it, (quote me if im wrong)

Comment

good to hear your getting sorted mate, you gonna keep it?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by merve84 View Post
                they mean in boost control valve (wastegate solonoid valve) it can be called many direerent things. I take it you had running problems/lights on the dash..

or that, lol
                sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Comment

Originally posted by b16bazza View Post
                  it could be your enamal valve, or whatever you call it, the small grey valve on front of turbo with 3 hoses on it, (quote me if im wrong)
                  thats the Diverter Valve, the soloniod for that is round the back of the engine next to teh Vacum capsule (Black hollow box with 2 feeds)
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X