Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What seat covers do you lot use?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What seat covers do you lot use?

    Hi all,

    I was thinking of getting these for when I get my Corsa VXR:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VXR-SEATCOVER-...3A1|240%3A1318

    I was wondering if anyone has them or can you recommend me a good quality seat cover?

    Cheers
    Mark
    sigpic

  • #2
    i bought these, hope they fit



    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPARCO-UNIVERS...1%7C240%3A1318

    Comment


    • #3
      Seat covers.

      pft oldies lol

      Comment


      • #4
        lol

        Comment


        • #5
          why the hell would u want these?? especially for the corsa

          Comment


          • #6
            Theyre old ladies!

            Comment


            • #7
              Unless you have a weak bladder, wouldnt bother with seat covers, ruins the look
              "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxrtom View Post
                why the hell would u want these?? especially for the corsa
                i have one in mine as i work in a garage and it stops my seat getting dirty after a hard days work and it also stops wear on the seat
                for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by timmee View Post
                  it also stops wear on the seat

                  Thats very sociable, so the next owner gets a nice new seat

                  Never seen he point in seat covers on a new car myself, but each to their own ..(unless removeable for work clothes)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Snap On Seat Cover

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by timmee View Post
                      i have one in mine as i work in a garage and it stops my seat getting dirty after a hard days work and it also stops wear on the seat
                      I think the others must be ladies as their skirts oviously keeps the seats clean!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T21CBB View Post
                        Snap On Seat Cover
                        yep thats what in mine is have one in both cars
                        for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the ones i have ordered are snap on and off, as i work on building sites, only bought one for my seat, take it off on the weekend or whatever ,

                          looks nice, samco, better than those vxr ones, far to much vxr logo's already, without those big bold stupid seat cover ones....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hornby View Post
                            the ones i have ordered are snap on and off, as i work on building sites, only bought one for my seat, take it off on the weekend or whatever ,

                            looks nice, samco, better than those vxr ones, far to much vxr logo's already, without those big bold stupid seat cover ones....
                            na that the name of the seat cover SNAP ON u know the tools snap on

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              loool, well they go on easy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X