This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra vxr interior

are they any more spacious interior wise up front and for rear passengers?
    havent had the chance to get in one yet

and thinking of maybe swopping the corsa in for one or maybe a type r

i think the corsa interior is miles better than the astra.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

i agreee with james having had both.

the corsa actually feels a little bigger

Comment

the corsa interior better than astra!!! i'm not sure, i think the carpet looks like its made from carboard and the leather is like plastic! + feels like driving an mpv
        Last edited by paperjams; 7 November 2008, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
          are they any more spacious interior wise up front and for rear passengers?
          havent had the chance to get in one yet

and thinking of maybe swopping the corsa in for one or maybe a type r
          Hi

Look I know I have made a few comments about you being a boy racer etc etc. However, in all seriousness, and yes age is the main factor and driving experience, I would suggest you think VERY carefully about a type R. They, regardless of what the vauxhall lovers on here say, much more of powerful car than the Corsa VXR - particularly at the top end. I'm not saying they are a supercar or anything as stupid as that, I'm just saying that they will catch you out a lot easier than the VXR if you put a thing wrong. I'm talking more about the EP3 than the FN2 - the FN2 in my opinion, is too refined and not really what the Type R is all about.

On the flip side, if I could sell my VXR and go back to my old type R (EP3) - I would do it in the blink of an eye. The Type R interior is gay compared to VXR, the gear box however is 100 x better, the satisfaction of driving it hard (as it needs to be to get the max out of it) is also what puts a big grin on your face.

Whatever you decide to do, enjoy!
          Flame Red Corsa VXR

Comment

VTEC the sound... hmmm i love... totally agree, if u put 1 finger out of place it bite and **** me it bites hard... they are VERY tailend sliding happy.....
            however.... i have neat numerous type R's, in the corsa.... sooo thewhole power thing not 2 sure about... the EK9 is another story that think is a BEAST even if it is old..
            BUT, Vtec.....
            wellllll ive waited long enough

hang

oh oh oh oh

nearly there

just a sec

yeah vvvvvvvvvvvvtttteeeeeeccccccc kicked in boys

Comment

Originally posted by CyprusVXR View Post
              Hi

Look I know I have made a few comments about you being a boy racer etc etc. However, in all seriousness, and yes age is the main factor and driving experience, I would suggest you think VERY carefully about a type R. They, regardless of what the vauxhall lovers on here say, much more of powerful car than the Corsa VXR - particularly at the top end. I'm not saying they are a supercar or anything as stupid as that, I'm just saying that they will catch you out a lot easier than the VXR if you put a thing wrong. I'm talking more about the EP3 than the FN2 - the FN2 in my opinion, is too refined and not really what the Type R is all about.

On the flip side, if I could sell my VXR and go back to my old type R (EP3) - I would do it in the blink of an eye. The Type R interior is gay compared to VXR, the gear box however is 100 x better, the satisfaction of driving it hard (as it needs to be to get the max out of it) is also what puts a big grin on your face.

wise words
              sigpic
              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

feels like there is more space in the back of a corsa as the rear of the astra is so dark.

think the astra is a little dated inside now. looks better with the piano black now though, - imo

Comment

How long have you had your Corsa for? I'm sure it's only a few months!

....spoilt get!

Comment

Originally posted by CyprusVXR View Post
                    Hi

yeah i take it the type r is abit more old school and hardcore? if thats the way to say it lol.. yeah would be the ep3 mate not a fan of the fn2.. i love the ep3 though always have! love the screaming vtec noise

im really liking the astra alot aswell.. personally i dont think the interior is dated atall.. may not have the seats like the corsa but nothing about the astra interior puts me off...

but there isnt much more space then in the astra compared to the corsa?

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                      wise words
                      I agree too

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

My best mate has an EP3 and they are a very cool car, I never get bored of driving it. Its true what people have said it takes ages for it to get going but when it does all hell breaks loose lol and great sound to

But getting back to your original question about how much room, I've not been in an Astra to comment, but the Type R has a much bigger boot than the Corsa, a flat foor in the rear for my leg room. I'm 6ft and I've been able to sit in the back of it comfortably. The Front seats are supportive and still look cool IMO.. Gear box is awesome and in a great place for driving. The only thing I would say is that the interior is looking a bit dated now but still retro cool

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
                          My best mate has an EP3 and they are a very cool car, I never get bored of driving it. Its true what people have said it takes ages for it to get going but when it does all hell breaks loose lol and great sound to

But getting back to your original question about how much room, I've not been in an Astra to comment, but the Type R has a much bigger boot than the Corsa, a flat foor in the rear for my leg room. I'm 6ft and I've been able to sit in the back of it comfortably. The Front seats are supportive and still look cool IMO.. Gear box is awesome and in a great place for driving. The only thing I would say is that the interior is looking a bit dated now but still retro cool
                          would you say the interior of the type r is more spacious than the corsa? for rear passengers and upfront?

Comment

nobody?

Comment

not alot in it 2bh.... i think the type R has a better driving position. but by the same coin the VXR has a more "stable" driving position due to the seats hugging alot better.. the type r is definately more comfortable but come on... these aren;t the sort of cars u look toward buying if you want comfort... soo..

Comment

Working...
                              X