This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piano black facia

does anyone know if you can get a piano black facia for when i fit my kenwood dnx8220,
    im concerned that the one the the car audio shop will provide will not match the factory finish in the car and will just bug me,
    i did read somewhere that vauxhall did one for 70 gbp,
    if this is true does anyone know the part number ?

Hey Vaux do, do one for £70 as I've got it and it matches really well
    Not sure of the part number but you may have to convince the parts department they do one as I found out. Proved him wrong tho

Comment

Got mine from ebay , its a very good match and fit . Only cost £40 , that also includes mounting cage

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Corsa...2em118Q2el1247

Comment

contact dynmaic sounds in london www.dynamicsounds.co.uk I think, I got mine from them at £25 and its a perfect match.

delivered it next day aswell

Comment

I got a so called "piano black" fascia from an internet company first off for £30 and it looked nothing like the piano balck of the console. If your a perfectionist like I am then I would recommend you buy straight from Vaux, expensive but worht it.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
            I got a so called "piano black" fascia from an internet company first off for £30 and it looked nothing like the piano balck of the console. If your a perfectionist like I am then I would recommend you buy straight from Vaux, expensive but worht it.
            surely though Vx if you ask them for trade club discount they would knock a few ££ of for you just down to weither you would ask for it I know i do and will be when I eventually replace my headunit
            Owned a Corsa VXR once upon a time.

Comment

Is that £70 just for the fascia , or does that include fitting kit such as the cage and fascia insert ?

Comment

cheers for this lads... i'm gettin 1 as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybelfast View Post
                  surely though Vx if you ask them for trade club discount they would knock a few ££ of for you just down to weither you would ask for it I know i do and will be when I eventually replace my headunit
                  Club discount??? I never knew about that

Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
                  Is that £70 just for the fascia , or does that include fitting kit such as the cage and fascia insert ?
                  If I can remember rightly it comes with an ISO lead, your get a cage with whatever head unit you have.

Comment

yea you just need to ask but not all dealers are happy to give this out but if you dont ask you dont get.
                    Owned a Corsa VXR once upon a time.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtom View Post
                      cheers for this lads... i'm gettin 1 as we speak.
                      are you getting this from vauxhall ?

if so, can you obtain the part number ??

Comment

Working...
                      X