This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dap

Just had a message on my answer phone from work, saying i need to do a site visit in Huddersfield.....and it's only 3 miles away from DAP.....and i wouldn't mind some lowering springs!!!!

I got 2 sets left for corsa
    one black , one white

Comment

Originally posted by dap View Post
      one black , one white
      Couldnt you have got two sets the same one set in white and one set in black ?

Sorry couldnt help it, my sense of humour.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
        Couldnt you have got two sets the same one set in white and one set in black ?

Sorry couldnt help it, my sense of humour.

You have one?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dap View Post
            one black , one white
            i will try to pop over tomorrow!

Comment

Went over to DAP today, had a good chat with Dave, really helpful and it was good to meet him!

Comment

Dave is a top bloke and really knows his stuff and very helpful so did you get springs?

Comment

sorry to thread jack but how easy is it to take springs out and back in again?
                  As im thinking about getting springs just for tracking e.g Really low, but will only put them in when i go to tracks. And for the rest of the time use my standard ones.

P.s i have IDS will this complicate things?

Comment

Originally posted by streamline View Post
                    As im thinking about getting springs just for tracking e.g Really low, but will only put them in when i go to tracks. And for the rest of the time use my standard ones.

start your own thread! lol!

I'm thinking about fitting my own, when i asked Dave he just said, it's not hard at all, the main difference is someone who does it everyday is a lot quicker thats all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                      Dave is a top bloke and really knows his stuff and very helpful so did you get springs?
                      only had card to pay, so i need to send a cheque, so no i didn't....but will be!

Comment

Not Sure about IDS , but I used to have a coilover set on my old GSi so you could alter the ride height whenever. Not hard to fit yourself, once you get the hang of it... Only thing to bear in mind is the tracking should really be checked each time. Not easy to do yourself!
                        Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                        sigpic

Comment

No, taking springs in and out is a little more involved than doing it for/after track days etc, you'll also need to check/adjust the tracking and alignment each time you do it. Adjust able suspension is what you want, allows you to adjust the ride before and after the track day.

Comment

You can achieve loads with a non adjustable kit.

yes tracking and alignment needs checking after spring fitting, but it isnt rocket science.

Comment

Can the camber be adjusted on non adjustable springs?

Comment

Working...
                              X