This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test drive today :D

got my test drive at 10am today! v excited never actually been for a test drive before so dunno what really to expect, want to 'try out' the performance but would the guy next to me say this is a no-no or do i just do it?
    i just no im gonna wanna place an order there n then but dont have the money yet

Have fun on the test drive!

I remember the day when i went out 'just looking' and maybe a 'test drive'! Before the day was done my astra was on order lol. Wasnt going to order then but after the test drive i was sold
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

just do it mate, if your keen on the car then why should you not try out what it can do,
      when i got my test drive i just got handed the keys and to be back b4 they close at 7
      i was out for nearly 2 hours playing around with a brand new demonstrator i was first drive in it,

Comment

lol if i jus ot told to be back for close... dunno if i could make it back actually... anyone got a fake i.d n a bottle of chloroform?

Comment

My salesman told me to put my foot down!! lol

Comment

he he if only!! but you should enjoy, just have fun and see what you think,

Comment

At the end of the day as long as the car comes back in one peice I doubt the dealership will be too worried.

Any speeding tickets... well they know who you are!

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehogUK View Post
                My salesman told me to put my foot down!! lol
                Same
                Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

i went to my dealers, saw my car, wanted 2 test drive, and wouldn't let me being 18, so mom test drove it. then picked her up 6days later.
                  thanks mom

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtom View Post
                    i went to my dealers, saw my car, wanted 2 test drive, and wouldn't let me being 18, so mom test drove it. then picked her up 6days later.
                    thanks mom

Hope u told ur mum to put her foot down.
                    POP! POP! BANG!
                    Nurburgring Edition No. 641

1/4 mile in 14.4 seconds.. not bad for standard

Comment

had the test drive... AMAZIN now trying to find the remainin money lol i want it NOW

Comment

LOL i ordered me corsa, and than after 6 monts of waiting have me first test drive, when i take me car from dealer...
                        MB E63s AMG
                        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I have bought a VXR, but never even test drove one, I hope I won't be disappointed!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X