This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back To The Dealer.....

For the last two weeks bee slowly losing coolent, had a look today at work and could see that it was leaking at top of the radiator!

Looks like GM need to re-design the radiator as they seem to keep leaking top and bottom....

Too much water pressure, or mabye running collant through turbo might be bad as it heats it quickly?

what do you reackon?
    sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

i think it could be the woman in your avatar has done a slight sub-concious wee wee on your bonnet and it ran down your radiator.

Comment

mine was leaking also on top, under the coolant fluid tank...
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
        i think it could be the woman in your avatar has done a slight sub-concious wee wee on your bonnet and it ran down your radiator.
        Ive heard having women attached to the front of your car like that while driving can cause radiator problems.

Comment

heard of a few problems on this subject now.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
            mine was leaking also on top, under the coolant fluid tank...

exactly where mine is!!! jus under the top pipe?

was yours done under warrenty?
            sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
              exactly where mine is!!! jus under the top pipe?

was yours done under warrenty?
              dont know exactly, as just saw pink desiccation fluid on the "top pipe" - was thinking that the leak must me somewhere around...

yes of course, under waranty...
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

My radiator was also replaced last week under warranty . This is a very common fault

Comment

Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
                  My radiator was also replaced last week under warranty . This is a very common fault

tell me about it! funny thing is thou they're the same rads used on the BMW 5 series! lol

A piece of german engineering that breaks..... dont sound right to me!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

With her sitting on top like that then i'm sure most would leak
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
                      With her sitting on top like that then i'm sure most would leak
                      THE CAR WASNT THE ONLY TO SPRING A LEAK EITHER! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X