X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wheels and tyres?

ive just got a corsa vxr and made some right school boy errors but anyway,

ive had a good look around and cant find a spare tyre is this right? ive looked at the valves on my car and my friend seems to think they could be run flats as the valves and caps are metal, is he right?

also what tyres can you use for my alloys? its just im pricing up some new tyres for when i need them but no one recognises my current tyre details, anyone know any good tyres to use and company to get them from? im sure my wheels are 18inch antharcite alloys too if it helps

Originally posted by Jaybro187 View Post
    ive just got a corsa vxr and made some right school boy errors but anyway,

ive had a good look around and cant find a spare tyre is this right? ive looked at the valves on my car and my friend seems to think they could be run flats as the valves and caps are metal, is he right?

also what tyres can you use for my alloys? its just im pricing up some new tyres for when i need them but no one recognises my current tyre details, anyone know any good tyres to use and company to get them from? im sure my wheels are 18inch antharcite alloys too if it helps
    there is no spare tyre in car... you have repair kit and compressor there, the tyres are NOT RUN FLAT... you need 225/35 R18 tyres as Conti Sport 3, GoodYear F1, P ZERO, and more other marks now on market....
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I belive your spare is in the boot, under the lining at the botton

Comment

http://www.etyres.co.uk/car-tyres-uk...ly=F&tyre4X4=F

that just, that you can see whats on market now, dont want to tell that those are cheaper - as i am not from UK
        MB E63s AMG

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
          nope, corsa doesnt have spare tyre... lots of threads here about that...
          MB E63s AMG

Comment

yeah dont think they is a spare, and im not so sure bout a kit either where would i find that? why on earth is they no spare hmmmm

ok cool well least i know it aint a run flat i can get any from the market, toyo t1rs are good i had them on the st tho one size up from 17inch and its doubled the price of them thats bad

Comment

kit is in boot, when you open it, on right side under plastic cover...
              MB E63s AMG

Comment

oh rite ill have a look never bothered openin cos other side is the fuses

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                  There is NO SPARE on the Corsa
                  sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                    There is NO SPARE on the Corsa
                    Unless.... You fit a spacesaver under the false floor with a jack and wrench, like some have done!

But yes, NO SPARE as standard!!!

Inflate kit is in right hand side but loads will tell you unless a very small leak its a load of sh1te using the foam ... pump is good though. And the tyre deflation warning is a bit useless aswell, ah well.........
                    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X