This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baileys venturi dv

just fit my baileys venturi dump valve the dv36 after everyone on here said it was loud.......... well is it ****! it sounds exactly like the dv26 which i also have im very dissapointed. will it actualy get any louder if i run it in a bit more or is just another waste of money?? thanks
    Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

waste of money i have brought 3 different dv's mate any everyone is a waste of time

Comment

What do you exspect it to be like a bomb going off?
      sigpic

Team HARD.
      ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
        What do you exspect it to be like a bomb going off?
        most people just get dvs for the noise mate tbh on the corsa it doesnt do anything noise or anything good for the engine/turbo

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
          most people just get dvs for the noise mate tbh on the corsa it doesnt do anything noise or anything good for the engine/turbo
          I have a venturi and am happy with it think mine just got a bit more louder now tho?
          sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

iv dissconected the boost gauge and it seems a little bit more noticable but its still not loud like a few people on here said... il just have to wait and see if it gets any louder

Comment

Don't Regal do a decent dv?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDJswBKZS4
              sigpic

Comment

i think on the corsa they sound louder

Comment

sorry to jump in on this i have ordered the dump vavle from regal just wondering where you conncet the vacuum hose on the corsa vxr.?how loud are the dump vavles.will it make it louder running it from a samco dump valve hose?
                  Last edited by vxrrob; 10 November 2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

on all the vxr's that i have heard the dump valves on they are pretty much not existant, i think the only way you get it to 'sound' louder is by fitting an induction kit which just helps echo the sound a bit more but then you look @ other issues possibly affecting you from heatsoak god iv said that word loads today
                    sigpic
                    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm heat soak

Comment

Originally posted by VXR-astra-boy View Post
                        i think on the corsa they sound louder
                        Charlie youv'e heard my dump valve system and its quite decent dnt you think mate?

Mine more noticable that the standard regal one.
                        sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrrob View Post
                          sorry to jump in on this i have ordered the dump vavle from regal just wondering where you conncet the vacuum hose on the corsa vxr.?how loud are the dump vavles.will it make it louder running it from a samco dump valve hose?

im sure i spoke to you not that long ago saying i would sell you mine which was basicaly brand new (3 weeks old when i removed it) you could of had it a lot cheaper...... and no its not loud mate infact you cant hear it at all

Comment

Working...
                          X