This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwell lights look sweeeet

just thought id stick sum more piks of me car on what i took last night in the dark.
    got these SMD strips off Rhonda and they are cool they look like a little sticker but man there BRIGHT!
    couldnt help with some modifications again i took two of the strips cut 3 SMD's off each end and wired the two small bits together then wired them to the main interior light, then used the two with 6 SMD's on for the rear footwells.

whatya tink???

lookin **** hawt mate....

all u need now is a blue smd conversion :P

wah bulb is that in the interior light??
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

That looks well sweet.does it take long to change them?

Comment

Originally posted by INSANO View Post
        I did my bros corsa VXR the other week and no joke it look me 45 mins thats all, so easy, its just a plug and play sort of system

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
          lookin **** hawt mate....

all u need now is a blue smd conversion :P

wah bulb is that in the interior light??
          i want a white and red SMD conversion to match the dash think that will look cool when the interior lights dim out when driving.
          the main interior is two small bits of the stripp SMD's soldered to gether with two small peices of wire allowing them to bend then wired to the interior bulb contacts.
          the guy is on here who sells em rhonda (rick) his name is
          cost me 37quid for 4 x 9 SMD strips with wire.

Originally posted by INSANO View Post
          takes litrely 10min a bulb you peel off the back stick em in place and feed the wire to the bulb connection remove the standard bulb and put the cover back in place simple, the bit that took slightly longer was feeding the wires for under the seats.

Comment

Do those lights go off then you close all doors and drive off or are you constantly driving around lighted up like a christmas tree

Comment

is it easy to get the interior bulb out. how do you do it. what size do you need to get and where do youo get them from

Comment

Please see this thread:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29865

Comment

Take out bulb lens covers and spray them with a blue lacquer
                  sigpic

Comment

you just pop off the little panel closest to winscreen first the pop off the bulb cover the bulb then pops out, ive tried painting the bulb and led bulbs before and they wernt as bright as i would of liked so,

Comment

Working...
                    X