This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Judder

My corsa has decided in the mornings when it is cold to have a judder on the clutch. When you first pull off in the cold morning the car shudders. Rang Vauxhall they stated they have not had enough complaints about the problem in order to find a fix. Has anyone else had the same problem.

You sure its not the clunking/juddering you feel through the pedels at 10mph when the ABS does the self check? Thats normal... If not i've not experianced what you mean...
    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
    sigpic

Comment

Typical vxl answer ''they have not had enough complaints about the problem in order to find a fix.''

Surely if your complaining they should at least try and fix it for you.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
        Typical vxl answer ''they have not had enough complaints about the problem in order to find a fix.''

Surely if your complaining they should at least try and fix it for you.
        agree u would think they would say bring in we will investigate ,is it because its a vxr again "oohh dont get many of these" b******T

Comment

still getting the juddering. i will have to ring vauxhall direct i think. Its a joke, they have your money and they dont want to know. !!!!!!

Comment

Mate is it only when you move off first thing, happening once right at the start of your journey?
            "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

have you got upgraded plugs?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

If you insist on a test drive they would have to keep your car overnight, as you say it only happens first thing.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X