X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of buying..

right hello everyone.

im looking to buy a corsa vxr (this is the right place)

what problems has everyone had? as with all new cars there will always be recalls etc..

also been reading up on the Arctic edition, am I right in thinking they have decided to release a new colour and charge you a premium for the pleasure?

does anyone prefer the 888 version? as i think that will be along the lines of what will happen to mine when it arrives.. even though i promised i wouldnt touch it. and just leave it be.

think all thats missing is a lsd and the 888 corsa would b awesome?
    Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

err yer, you pay an extra £1000 just for the white

Comment

Go for a standard Corsa as it will still be a pleasure, or a TT to get you there in style!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chester View Post
        Go for a standard Corsa as it will still be a pleasure, or a TT to get you there in style!!!
        or a z3 if you want a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
          or a z3 if you want a laugh
          Yupp it gives me a smile tin tops pah

Comment

Yupp it gives me a smile tin tops pah
            Is the vxr the daily driver? or the weekend car?

Comment

You can buy mine if you would like a quick purchase. ) 07 Red with 18ins alloys. 8.5k miles, recently had first service, garaged and well looked after. £11,250

Comment

ha im not a hairdresser. if i was after an audi it would be an RS model.

Originally posted by billy2shots View Post
                You can buy mine if you would like a quick purchase. ) 07 Red with 18ins alloys. 8.5k miles, recently had first service, garaged and well looked after. £11,250
                next year 07 plate vxrs will be worth below 10k, hence me looking at them

Originally posted by hornby View Post
                err yer, you pay an extra £1000 just for the white
                yeah thought so..
                Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

You pay the extra cash on the Arctic for a Remus system (about £450 to buy) panoramic roof, gloss black alloys (would cost about min of £50 per wheel to be done as a referb)

But more importantly the fact its limited edition should mean it holds its value a little better than a standard car.

Everything on the 888 can be done by any tuner all over the country, I’m yet to come across a true 888 as featured in EVO mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                    You pay the extra cash on the Arctic for a Remus system (about £450 to buy) panoramic roof, gloss black alloys (would cost about min of £50 per wheel to be done as a referb)

But more importantly the fact its limited edition should mean it holds its value a little better than a standard car.

Everything on the 888 can be done by any tuner all over the country, I’m yet to come across a true 888 as featured in EVO mag.
                    so you think it will hold its value then? as the corsa vxr on a 07 plate is set to be worth 7k at the end of 2009, losing over half of its original value, and thats if you bought it outright..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                      so you think it will hold its value then? as the corsa vxr on a 07 plate is set to be worth 7k at the end of 2009, losing over half of its original value, and thats if you bought it outright..
                      like i said it will hold its value a little better, like the clio 182 Trophy over a normal 182 does. it wont hold its value like a focus rs though, but shold be worth a little more

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                        like i said it will hold its value a little better, like the clio 182 Trophy over a normal 182 does. it wont hold its value like a focus rs though, but shold be worth a little more
                        But in all fairness I didnt purchase a Corsa VXR to worry about the residual values I bought it because its different otherwise I would of purchased a mini cooper S!

Comment

same here ^^^, a car isnt an investment, its a tool and a toy,

if you want to keep your money safe put it into a bank, and a corsa vxr will not be just over 7k by next year, lol

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
                            Is the vxr the daily driver? or the weekend car?
                            2 weeks in the Zed, 2 weeks in the Corsa.

Comment

which do you prefur? ^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X