This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted - Damaged wheel

cant believe it - I was driving to work today at 04:30 went around a bend and didnt see a nasty deep pot hole. Its damaaged one of my alloys - not bad but I know its there . Any one got a 18" to sell ?

same

Originally posted by companyman View Post
    cant believe it - I was driving to work today at 04:30 went around a bend and didnt see a nasty deep pot hole. Its damaaged one of my alloys - not bad but I know its there . Any one got a 18" to sell ?
    if you find someone who is selling them give me a shout as mine also has the same problem, only thing is i dont drive it my girl does and she knows nothing about it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by companyman View Post
      put a claim in to the council, it's sometimes a bit long winded but eventually you should get the cost of repair/replacement back

Comment

Get your phone out and take a photo, send it to the highways dept before they fill the hole in, otherwise your fuxxed
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X