This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre console?

i want to take out my air vent to fit a gauge, can some one tell me how i take it out without damaging it?

evenif it means taking the top part aprt..

many thanks!!
    sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
    i want to take out my air vent to fit a gauge, can some one tell me how i take it out without damaging it?

evenif it means taking the top part aprt..

many thanks!!
    Hammer and chisel required.............ouch!

Joking mate, i dont know how, good luck tho!

Comment

dont you just get something under it and it pops out?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

they are on expanding clips, the easiest way to get them out is to get behind, i found that you cant get to it by taking the radio out! so ive left mine on the drivers side!!!

Comment

Originally posted by craigyvxr View Post
          they are on expanding clips, the easiest way to get them out is to get behind, i found that you cant get to it by taking the radio out! so ive left mine on the drivers side!!!

IVE DONE IT!!

AND WILL PUT UP A HOW TO AS IVE FOUND A MUCH EASIER WAY OF DOING IT. IT'S SO SIMPLE!
          sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Comment

Jinkies!
            "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

oh well done to u mikie! sounds good!, now please hurry up and post up some pics of how to do it :P hahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_86 View Post
                oh well done to u mikie! sounds good!, now please hurry up and post up some pics of how to do it :P hahaha..

ok will do fella, how much is your car lowered by?
                sigpic

Comment

defi gauge?
                  Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
                    ok will do fella, how much is your car lowered by?
                    alright mikie, my car has been lowered by 40mm on janspeed springs,since the springs are all settled in now, its alot more firmer and bumpy. plently of creaks and noise from the bulid quality lol.

Comment

alright mikie, my car has been lowered by 40mm on janspeed springs,since the springs are all settled in now, its alot more firmer and bumpy. plently of creaks and noise from the bulid quality lol.

can ya post up some pics please mate! thinking of doing mine 40mm, not sure yet thou.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carl84 View Post
                        defi gauge?

na mate Autogauge
                        sigpic

Comment

here u go mikie, here a link with my car and my other mates vxrs, u can really see some difference.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=30802

Comment

here u go mikie, here a link with my car and my other mates vxrs, u can really see some difference.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=30802
                            its a must i think!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X