This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burg Linear Map?

Hi guys, thinking of getting map and the one above sounds decent. Any info on it like where to get etc... Will it be ok with the Remus. Never had any of my cars mapped b4 so totally dumb as far as it goes! lol

Originally posted by ChrisGArcticVXR View Post
    Hi guys, thinking of getting map and the one above sounds decent. Any info on it like where to get etc... Will it be ok with the Remus. Never had any of my cars mapped b4 so totally dumb as far as it goes! lol
    If it is a Burg linear map, isnt this for the Astra Burg.

I think you mean the corsa vxr linear map do you not!

Ask James_VXR i think he has it.

I think it is Regal, Dap and VXRPC all sell this "EDS Remap"

Comment

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post
      If it is a Burg linear map, isnt this for the Astra Burg.

I think you mean the corsa vxr linear map do you not!

Ask James_VXR i think he has it.

I think it is Regal, Dap and VXRPC all sell this "EDS Remap"
      Burg the track, NOT the car. Track came before the car, believe it or not LOL
      Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VX AND View Post
        Burg the track, NOT the car. Track came before the car, believe it or not LOL
        Lol i just realised this before you posted, Nurbugring corsa vxr linear map.......Oops!

Apologies!

Comment

Ive got it on my car and its awsome, just gives you power all through the rev range!
          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
            Ive got it on my car and its awsome, just gives you power all through the rev range!
            I was not impressed.

Came from burg low gear limit map to linear and linear just felt like standard to me... No smiles for me! So back on the previous one...
            Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
              Ive got the bluefin/superchips remap on my corsa vxr and since being at Thorney Motorsport's in Milton Keynes it is awesome.

Id recommend the bluefin

Never been in a corsa vxr with the EDS linear map on it tho, so i cant compare them

Comment

Thanks for the input chaps, anyone know if there is any place(s) close to Falkirk that does remaps?

Comment

Thanks for the input chaps, anyone know if there is any place(s) close to Falkirk that does remaps?
                  Falkland Performance is in Glenrothes, Fife do the superchips remap and you can buy the Bluefin unit from them too.

To be honest if you could get it down to Thorney Motorsport to have it rolling roaded then get the bluefin unit so that you can put it back to standard or remapped anytime you want, thats waht id do.

If you cant get to a tuner then you could buy the bluefin unit (superchips remap) or the IPF unit (EDS remap) to get your car tuned.

Your choice at the end of the day

Id highly recommend Thorney Motorsport Bluefin unit.
                  Car is totally different! Much more responsive and feels much faster throughout the entire rev range. Turbo really pulls you.

Comment

What's the damage price wise for the Thorneys bluefin? Couldn't get down to Thorneys (work too much) LOL

Comment

What's the damage price wise for the Thorneys bluefin? Couldn't get down to Thorneys (work too much) LOL
                      £550 for the bluefin I believe. IPF unit and maps is on offer at the mo from Regal for £495. I chose the IPF as you can basically choose more than one map.

I have the Linear Nurburgring Map 235PS map on the car the now, with my remus exhaust and its awesome.

Would recommend it. SO where abouts in Falkirk you from?

Comment

tamfourhill m8.... Bout yourself?

Comment

evening all, the new map is awsome and it just pulls and pulls and much smoother too. Its all choice to be honest everyone has there tunners they go back too, The thing with the IPF is how many different maps there are and you can chose the best one to your driving style.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

If I went to Regal and got a map do they then give you the IPF as part of what you pay or would it be extra?

Would really like my car RR to know it's running right before changing anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy View Post
                              If I went to Regal and got a map do they then give you the IPF as part of what you pay or would it be extra?

Would really like my car RR to know it's running right before changing anything!
                              I think the unit is an additional £85 on top of the map. I think. Better giving them a call.

Comment

Working...
                              X