This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superchips/Bluefin stage 1 vs EDS/IPF linear map

Anyone ever seen these two put head to head on a drag race?

Would be interested to see the difference in a straight line/drag race

I'd say they'd be that close it would come down to driver talent

Comment

Eds Ftw!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post
        Anyone ever seen these two put head to head on a drag race?

Would be interested to see the difference in a straight line/drag race
        buy both and try
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
          buy both and try
          Lol, if i had money to burn, i def would...lol

My money tree in my back garden hasn't produced enough this year

Maybe next year!

Comment

Corsa meet at santa pod next year when it re-opens anyone??

Comment

had a blast against my mates, he's tms stage two and couldn't keep up, to be fair tho hes not got the intercooler yet but there was a big difference

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Also consider its not just about pushing the car to its maximum output , it is about doing it safely so the car's components do not break . This also needs to be taken into consideration . Along with tuner warranty etc. Call them both and speak to them

Comment

I don’t think I have ever had a “drag race” where speeds exceeded 50 mph from 0

You should look at all the graphs and see which musters up the most power and toque at 4k revs. As its all about the mid range! ive had plenty of 20-xxx mph

There are lots a powerful tdi’s that have relatively poor 0-60 times but once up and running are real weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                    I don’t think I have ever had a “drag race” where speeds exceeded 50 mph from 0

You should look at all the graphs and see which musters up the most power and toque at 4k revs. As its all about the mid range! ive had plenty of 20-xxx mph

There are lots a powerful tdi’s that have relatively poor 0-60 times but once up and running are real weapons
                    Really true - yesterday I had race with new A4 2,0 TDI 170bhp... till I was waiting for rev (I don’t want to change gear only - as I am sometime lazy) - he was coming closer and closer... but when I hit nice rev - no chance...
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                      had a blast against my mates, he's tms stage two and couldn't keep up, to be fair tho hes not got the intercooler yet but there was a big difference
                      Arent you stage 3 or 4 tho James? Intercooler and a higher map should make a difference as they increase the turbo boost pressure.

Comment

The only test we've seen of our Corsa VXR's has been Aussies stage 1 against others stage 2 and 3 and his gave higher power

Our stage 3 Corsa is released very very soon and it will surpsie a few people thats for sure. We didn't race (and win) one of these just for fun you know

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney View Post
                          The only test we've seen of our Corsa VXR's has been Aussies stage 1 against others stage 2 and 3 and his gave higher power

Our stage 3 Corsa is released very very soon and it will surpsie a few people thats for sure. We didn't race (and win) one of these just for fun you know
                          I want your race car............

Comment

So is it possible to get the same/similar torque curve of the standard corsa VXR but with the extra power ad torque throughout the rev range

Also do you think your cars suffer from lag lowdown with the extra power?

Cheers

Regards

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by SPECIAL EDITION View Post
                              So is it possible to get the same/similar torque curve of the standard corsa VXR but with the extra power ad torque throughout the rev range

Also do you think your cars suffer from lag lowdown with the extra power?

Cheers

Regards

Craig
                              Nope, no Lag to speak of just PULL

Comment

Working...
                              X