This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR is it a womans car.

Just noted on the Arctic topic that a virgin bird ( Sara ) has ordered a VXR Arctic and it kinda got me thinking. How many women own VXR corsas and more so is it a womans car.
    Before all of the bra burning brigade want to remove my testicles ( please), Missis tash drives one so i don't have an issue with women driving them. Unless they drive them like missis tash who does a perfect imitation of "Driving miss daisy".

Me i tend to think the car appeals to both sexes. Thoughts please.

with as the spoilers and slashes its not a ladys car. nor is it aimed at women either. think girls who have them must be cool though.

Comment

its uni sex imo

Comment

womens car but it is fun to drive

Comment

I think it's more manly than womanly...
          POP! POP! BANG!
          Nurburgring Edition No. 641

1/4 mile in 14.4 seconds.. not bad for standard

Comment

right its a lads car it may be small but its an aggresive little thing!
            Last edited by Heavenly; 14 November 2008, 09:07 PM. Reason: swearing!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore vxR View Post
              its an aggresive little thing!
              exactly, in a girly sort of way, no one ever said girls/women cant be mean

Comment

hahahaha i know exactly what ya mean!
                but the kinda girls who are gona want or have the vxr arnt going to be propa girly girls are they???
                they all have older corsas with more pink sh.it than a flamingo farm!

Comment

If its a womans car then so be it.

DAIR is a woman!

Comment

hahahaha i know exactly what ya mean!
                    but the kinda girls who are gona want or have the vxr arnt going to be propa girly girls are they???
                    Totally untrue

you cant get more girly than me

and i drive an ASTRA vxr

I do think the corsa is a girls car right enough
                    sigpic

Comment

just because you have an astra vxr though dont mean you dont drive it like a girl still does it???
                      and this may cause some arguments but id say the astra is more GIRLY than the corsa!!!!

when i got my corsa it was sat next to astra vxr and i could have had either dont get me wrong i like the astra vxr's it was the styling of the corsa though i thought just looked more 'mean'
                      Last edited by hardcore vxR; 14 November 2008, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
                        exactly, in a girly sort of way, no one ever said girls/women cant be mean
                        Hmm..... lol

(Fish swims past the bate on Aussies fishing line)

Comment

I think ladies look great in a Corsa whereas men i'm not so sure. The Astra is more for both parties with all the bigger Vxr's for the Guys

Comment

Originally posted by MAYHEW820 View Post
                            I think ladies look great in a Corsa whereas men i'm not so sure. The Astra is more for both parties with all the bigger Vxr's for the Guys
                            some insecure 'men' may feel its a girls car and need to think there in a manly car because there engine a little bit bigger!!

Comment

gonna have to disagree with you there sorry, my wife owns a tuned corsa VXR (I have a real mans astra VXR ) and works in the beauty and skin care industry looking after treatment spas around the world so you cant get any girly than that and she isnt afraid to get her hands dirty, hell she propabably does more driving events than most of the owners on here doing trackdays, 1/4 ml runs and motorsport events but trust me she is girly and owns a girly hot hatch to prove it

Comment

Working...
                              X