This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP I JUST BOUGHT A 1.2 LITRE T REG VAUXHALL CORSA AND THE ENGINE WARNING LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE ???????????

buy a new car?????
    Whats next?!?!?

Comment

IM ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Ha........... Cover it up with a bit of tape?

Comment

get a real engine???
          Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Sorry my Telepathic powers are on the blink the now....but and might be going out on a limb here......TAKE IT TO A GARAGE
            sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
            Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
            Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

take the bulb out and it will go off!
              sigpic

CORSA VXR
              -
              Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
              Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

True to form ... I know its impossible to diagnose a fault without seeing it, but the chap clearly hasnt got a clue, hence joining a VXR forum instead of a Corsa forum, must have thought ''they will help me'' clearly not the case, unless others have had the fault then take the pizz, thats probably his first and last post, most welcoming.
                sigpic

Comment

lol at this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by craigovhorden View Post
                    HELP I JUST BOUGHT A 1.2 LITRE T REG VAUXHALL CORSA AND THE ENGINE WARNING LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE ???????????

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
                      True to form ... I know its impossible to diagnose a fault without seeing it, but the chap clearly hasnt got a clue, hence joining a VXR forum instead of a Corsa forum, must have thought ''they will help me'' clearly not the case, unless others have had the fault then take the pizz, thats probably his first and last post, most welcoming.
                      My guess is it's the same person who came on here a fuw weeks ago causing trouble........ I think he was on here as "I still hate VXR" and I think a few others had guessed that to hence the piss take

Pluss this is the internent it's not ment to be taken too seriously anyway!

Comment

Working...
                      X