This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeaky Corsa :(

I wonder if anybody can help me or has had the same problem...

Everytime I drive over a bump or down a dip in the road I can hear a squeak from the drivers side "suspension area" not sure if its front or back
    Its been back to the stealers and suprise suprise they can't hear anything, hmmm

hmm mine started doing this the other day.. seems to have gone know though

Comment

me whole corsa is squeaking...
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
        me whole corsa is squeaking...
        Yeah mine to lol

Comment

yep you will just have to put up with them squiking 190BHP big wheels and rock hard suspension will bend the shell to ****

But some of the worst ones can be sorted one of the worst ones are the door catches... the latch plate on the B pillar to be precice a gasket can be made out of thin card that can help a little......... It is on the Vauxhall warenty list thing so if you talk to a dealer they should be able to do it

Comment

I've been back 3 times and last time I got a mechanic to come with me and he suggested it was the body work. So the body shop had it for 2days and suprise suprise they couldn't find anything.

After doing my own research on here I found a couple of threads about this problem and a number of people have said it was the top of the shock (if my memory is correct)

Comment

Originally posted by taylor.vxr View Post
              I've been back 3 times and last time I got a mechanic to come with me and he suggested it was the body work. So the body shop had it for 2days and suprise suprise they couldn't find anything.

After doing my own research on here I found a couple of threads about this problem and a number of people have said it was the top of the shock (if my memory is correct)
              Yeah its def a "suspension" squeak and not a body work noise.
              I've got used to all the moaning and groaning the panels do
              Its a really high pitched noise as if I've run over a cartoon mouse lol

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
                Yeah mine to lol
                & mine,

Comment

So does ours but there again so did our Astra H and Corsa c . Must be Vauxhall's . On our Astra we had something greased and lost the sqeak , we kinda missed it after .
                  Last edited by trinaandlee; 16 November 2008, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Probably a winter thing ? Usually in the colder wet months the squeeks appear, but not so much in the dry summer. Anyone agree ?
                    sigpic

Comment

mine to creaking sounds like the car is gonna fall apart lol. but hey u dont buy a corsa for bulifd quality, more for driveability lol

Comment

mine does this too

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

i had the same problem, it turned out to be the rear left shockabsorber, that had an error, so the dealer changed it, and now its gone.
                          it took me 3 attempts to the dealer before they changed it.

Comment

Yep mine does this too.
                            Flame Red Corsa VXR

Comment

So by reading the posts it sounds like the rear shocks
                              Another trip back to the stealers me thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X