Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercooler and engine managment light?

Had Waynes Intercooler fitted at regal yestarday Its wicked I need a good long time to run it in then see how it performs. Wayne Loved it so Im sure I will As much I only have 1 problem dnt know if its to do with the dyno run or intercooler install? I have just had my engine management light come on will that go off? Has any one else had this problem cheers?
    sigpic

Team HARD.
    ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

disconnect the battery for 10mins and should reset.. then see if it comes on again from there??

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
      disconnect the battery for 10mins and should reset.. then see if it comes on again from there??
      Cheers
      sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Any reason why Wayne should've sold it seeings he loved it so much??

Comment

think the newer intercoolers may have changed a little know? think waynes was the 1st one? could be wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
            Any reason why Wayne should've sold it seeings he loved it so much??
            Got a new one made with bigger pipe inlet and outlet the old one is 50mm the new one is 60mm think? and it makes a big differance. Also the new one is 7 fins the 1 I got is 5 wayne could explain He knows better than me.
            sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

think the newer intercoolers may have changed a little know? think waynes was the 1st one? could be wrong though
              Yeah it was mate 1st production made by mando.
              sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Oh yeah with the new pipework...was just talking about that yesterday...It's the same cooler though ain't it?? Pretty sure you could get the pipework updated?

Comment

Oh yeah with the new pipework...was just talking about that yesterday...It's the same cooler though ain't it?? Pretty sure you could get the pipework updated?

Yeah I am having it the same as wayne had it He just has had a slighty newer one developed for the way he's cars running.

Both intercoolers are wicked
                  sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Obviously the 1st version wasn't as good!! or why alter it?? I'd be gutted if I bought one of the first ones if they wouldn't do an exchange!!

Comment

Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
                      Yeah I am having it the same as wayne had it He just has had a slighty newer one developed for the way he's cars running.

Both intercoolers are wicked
                      So which one are they selling now?? both or just the second one??

Comment

Obviously the 1st version wasn't as good!! or why alter it?? I'd be gutted if I bought one of the first ones if they wouldn't do an exchange!!
                        No it is good and he will tell you that himself and mando will say the same. If you saw the way hes car was running you would know he's pushing 265.
                        sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

So which one are they selling now?? both or just the second one??
                          No the second one was made for wayne.

James VXR And Matt are all running this intercooler just saying it was the first one mando developered.
                          Last edited by Js_VXR; 16 November 2008, 06:57 PM.
                          sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
                            No the second one was made for wayne.
                            oh so they're still selling the 1st one and the other one is a one off for wayne then? Ok. Is that cos he's got the bastuck zorst then???

Comment

oh so they're still selling the 1st one and the other one is a one off for wayne then? Ok. Is that cos he's got the bastuck zorst then???
                              Yep you got it mate.
                              sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Working...
                              X