Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God I hate Lorries !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • God I hate Lorries !!!

    Bloody lorry smashed into the side of me!
    Bloody gutted
    Attached Files

  • #2
    damn, B***ard lorries
    you ok though fella?
    whats gonna happen now?

    Comment


    • #3
      thought lorry drivers where ment to be skilled drivers

      hope it goes through his insurance mate!
      Corsa Has Left The Building

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vxr_craig View Post
        damn, B***ard lorries
        you ok though fella?
        whats gonna happen now?
        yeah im all gd.
        could of killed the B*****

        car is gettin fixed now.
        got a bloody VW Jetta, how great lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nath View Post
          thought lorry drivers where ment to be skilled drivers

          hope it goes through his insurance mate!
          yeah tell me about it.
          Yeah it has, thankfully.

          Comment


          • #6
            Damage could've been worse m8 hope ur ok. Hope lorry driver isn't foreign & have no insurance ..... like so many of them.... usualy killing prostitutes in the back in there spare time.... i hate em !!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Unlucky m8
              Glad ur OK, Could have been alot worse.

              Comment


              • #8
                here we go again.... why tar everyone with the same brush.... just call him a ******* driver who happens to be driving a lorry, not a ******* lorry driver. you wouldnt say "******* car drivers" if it was a car that run up your door!!!

                everybody makes mistakes unfortunately!! sorry to see ur car jiggered. does the bottom pic show the accident scene?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Aw, ..TOTALLY gutted for you, Bud!!! What a mess. I know your gorgeous Corsa's your pride and joy. It's bad enough, ..but at least you're not hurt. How long's it gonna take to get fixed?
                  sigpic
                  Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Spool View Post
                    here we go again.... why tar everyone with the same brush.... just call him a ******* driver who happens to be driving a lorry, not a ******* lorry driver. you wouldnt say "******* car drivers" if it was a car that run up your door!!!

                    everybody makes mistakes unfortunately!! sorry to see ur car jiggered. does the bottom pic show the accident scene?
                    erm yeah i would say ******* car drivers if it was a car or ******* bike riders if it was a bike or even ******* mobility scooter riders if it happened to be one Fact is it was a lorry again not a red lorry ,a yellow lorry (say that 10 times fast) LOL and it is usualy jonny foreigner who drives too many hours and doesn't understand some of our roads or signs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Unlucky mate, at least you wern't hurt, be looking good as new soon.

                      Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post
                        erm yeah i would say ******* car drivers if it was a car or ******* bike riders if it was a bike or even ******* mobility scooter riders if it happened to be one Fact is it was a lorry again not a red lorry ,a yellow lorry (say that 10 times fast) LOL and it is usualy jonny foreigner who drives too many hours and doesn't understand some of our roads or signs.
                        Well i certainly agree with u.
                        the fact is this stupid old guy is suppose to be a professional driver there is no bloody excuse.
                        thankfully it wasn't bad and I never got hurt.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                          Aw, ..TOTALLY gutted for you, Bud!!! What a mess. I know your gorgeous Corsa's your pride and joy. It's bad enough, ..but at least you're not hurt. How long's it gonna take to get fixed?
                          cheers yeah am all gd.
                          Suppose to be gettin it back nxt week some time. but will wait and see. the sooner the better.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm sure you won't be 'Corsa-less' for long, ..it's just a pity you can't fit your car with an 'old codger' detector so you could steer well clear in future! Keep your chin up, Bud ..just glad you're okay.

                            Paula
                            sigpic
                            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              When i was learning in HGV licence it was always mirror, mirror, mirror, clearly he didnt check his mirror often enough.

                              Yes they are supposed to be knights of the road, but some have a bad attitude towards cars (or anything that gets in thier way) usually the driver who owns his rig will treat the road with more respect, as any off the road time through accidents costs him dearly.
                              Drivers who work for a company arent that bothered, as they get a replacement rig if they damage the first.
                              I have talked to company drivers and some have said ''if they want to argue with 16 wheels then so be it'' clearly not a knight of the road attitude.
                              Last edited by miniman; 17 November 2008, 09:16 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X