This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-cat removal!

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems when taken the pre-cat off?

Also i was told that you need to adjust the actuator when removing the pre-cat as it can over boost??
    Arden Corsa VXR

nope no troubles at all one of the best first mods you can do
    for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

i removed mine and had no problems, boost hasn't moved in any way still boosts the same as it did so i cant c any probs,
      i think its when you remap them that the boost goes up and you need to screw it down, (dont quote me on this though)

Comment

Originally posted by C16 VXR View Post
        Just wondering if anyone has had any problems when taken the pre-cat off?

Also i was told that you need to adjust the actuator when removing the pre-cat as it can over boost??
        Id ring a tunner i know mines be changed after the map and exhaust.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Precat pipes give nice pops to the standard exhaust and releaves a bit of pressure

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

no problems at all simple to fit and makes a nice note! Did mine on the drive in 20mins
            sigpic

CORSA VXR
            -
            Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
            Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
              Id ring a tunner i know mines be changed after the map and exhaust.
              So i will have to get mine adjusted after my remap and exhaust now then James?
              Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

I know this is going to sound like a stupid question, but where abouts is the pre-cat,

is it underneath the car or on the downpipe,

and how easy is it to remove/change ?
                sigpic
                - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  I know this is going to sound like a stupid question, but where abouts is the pre-cat,

is it underneath the car or on the downpipe,

and how easy is it to remove/change ?

I know the air intakes different on this pic but you get the picture...
                  Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X