• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artic 039 is mine

Well, jumped ship from the Burg back to the corsa

Pick up 039 later this week.

Excuse the quality of the pics, was in a rush and the weather didnt help
    Last edited by moeman; 20 November 2008, 07:17 PM.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Congrats m8 - get the Arctic register going pronto

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
      Congrats m8 - get the Arctic register going pronto
      On it now

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Very nice mate, first artic owner on here?

Comment

Well the first thing you can do is ask why they have slapped a dealership sticker over your paintwork....I hate it when they do this , the last dealer that did this to mine got my company sticker stuck on his pc screen in the showroom

Enjoy the car...looks great.
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Enjoy your Arctic, Bud. It looks AWESOME!
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

im test driving ya nurb on sat.getting rid of my piece of *&£$.any thing i should know about ya nurb.nice corsa is that.
              white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                Very nice mate, first artic owner on here?
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

First Arctic Ownerrrr!!!

Jealousy mate
                Astra Edition #105
                Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                  Well the first thing you can do is ask why they have slapped a dealership sticker over your paintwork....I hate it when they do this , the last dealer that did this to mine got my company sticker stuck on his pc screen in the showroom

Enjoy the car...looks great.
                  My cuz is bigger than me so if he wants to advertise his garage he can, provided I get a good deal!

Comment

when the hell is mine coming

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                      My cuz is bigger than me so if he wants to advertise his garage he can, provided I get a good deal!
                      Wah dealer u pickin ur arctic up from mate??

and is it one of the first batch of 10 yeh??

cos ive been told mine will be in the 2nd batch
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by vxr c dave View Post
                        im test driving ya nurb on sat.getting rid of my piece of *&£$.any thing i should know about ya nurb.nice corsa is that.
                        Nope dealer standard car with Daz's lights upgrade and cruise, never raced rallied or thrasher, just look at the tread depth

Dont you like your tractor?

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                          Wah dealer u pickin ur arctic up from mate??

and is it one of the first batch of 10 yeh??

cos ive been told mine will be in the 2nd batch
                          Well up north, just turned up late on Friday, perhaps Dougie took pity on me

Comment

lucky b******! LOL I keep ringing my dealer to get the final date and they won't return my call

Comment

what made you give up the berg for the artic?

Comment

Working...
                              X