This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered myself some....

Iridium plugs and an ITG Panel filter they're coming from Thorneys via Walkers of Selby... What improvements can I expect to see? However minimal

Nice.

How much they cost you?

Comment

£95 gonna fit 'em myself though

Comment

wont you void warranty if you fit your self?

Comment

dunno... not really thought of that... I shall look into it! Good call

Comment

Didn't think air filters and plugs were covered by warranty?
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

have you gota use a different oil with those spark plugs lookin at doin that myself

Comment

Originally posted by gadge View Post
                wont you void warranty if you fit your self?
                Vauxhall warranty wont cover the mods (Whoever fitted them) - they will be covered under thorneys warranty

No you dont have to use different oil with those plugs

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                  Didn't think air filters and plugs were covered by warranty?

I might be wrong, but I think the point is actually that fitting the aftermarket mods may effect any subsequent VX warranty claim on parts that are normally covered by the warranty.

I.e - sorry sir, we blieve that the damage sustained on Part x is due to you fitting an aftermarket air filter. Therefore, part x is not covered.
                  Flame Red Corsa VXR

Comment

Originally posted by CyprusVXR View Post
                    I might be wrong, but I think the point is actually that fitting the aftermarket mods may effect any subsequent VX warranty claim on parts that are normally covered by the warranty.

I.e - sorry sir, we blieve that the damage sustained on Part x is due to you fitting an aftermarket air filter. Therefore, part x is not covered.

BUT as its a serviceable part im changing plugs and panel filter does that class as a mod under warranty? I wouldnt say it did techinically as they are just serviceable parts

Comment

Originally posted by 1985 View Post
                      BUT as its a serviceable part im changing plugs and panel filter does that class as a mod under warranty? I wouldnt say it did techinically as they are just serviceable parts
                      still not something vaux would replace i service with eg vaux filter for itg
                      standard plg for iridium, so still a mod
                      sigpic
                      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

K... Ill look into it. If need be, ill just pop the standard filter back in when and if it should go back for anything...BUT NOBODY FROM VAUXHALL SAW THAT!!

Comment

Working...
                        X