This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the VXR

Well it's been the longest day of my life knowing that I was picking my VXR up @ 16:00 on the dot. I arrived there 15 mins early as I couldn't wait and the ****** made me wait till 16:05!!!

Anyway cut a long story short I now have my long awaited VXR and loving every minute of it. It actually surprised me how well it goes, as alot of people have been telling me "it won't handle as well as the cup" and it will be slower than your cup". I can honestly say it's very close to the cup and I'm still running the engine in.

Done my first mod already too. Put a "VXR" badge on the front grille.

Oh in the end I got the 18" alloys, which are lush and the sight and light pack, which is mint esp the rear view mirror! Also got the Arden Blue too....Gorgeous!

Anyway I'm off out for a bit of a show off and run the engine in.

Mark
    sigpic

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
    Well it's been the longest day of my life knowing that I was picking my VXR up @ 16:00 on the dot. I arrived there 15 mins early as I couldn't wait and the ****** made me wait till 16:05!!!

Anyway cut a long story short I now have my long awaited VXR and loving every minute of it. It actually surprised me how well it goes, as alot of people have been telling me "it won't handle as well as the cup" and it will be slower than your cup". I can honestly say it's very close to the cup and I'm still running the engine in.

Oh in the end I got the 18" alloys, which are lush and the sight and light pack, which is mint esp the rear view mirror! Also got the Arden Blue too....Gorgeous!

Mark
    you see well worth the wait have fun

Comment

nice one fella
      enjoy!!
      so jealous lol

Comment

The waiting is now over let the fun begin.

Comment

Do your next and best mod and get some VXRonline stickers in your windows

Comment

lol Bout time fella... enjoy it!

Comment

nice one! how long did you wait in the end? my order is gonna have to wait due to finances but hopefully can ordersometime early in the new year... depending on how long it takes to come might try for a '09' plate

Comment

im getting sight and light on me arctic when it comes, whats so great about the rear view mirror folks?

Comment

repost above
                  Last edited by hornby; 18 November 2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
                    Do your next and best mod and get some VXRonline stickers in your windows
                    How much bhp do the stickers add?

I want some lol

Comment

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post

I want some lol
                      something betwen 15-20 LOL
                      MB E63s AMG
                      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post

I want some lol
                        something betwen 15-20 ... LOL

EDIT: that must be some web error... dont want to post that twice...
                        Last edited by Brano; 18 November 2008, 09:55 PM.
                        MB E63s AMG

Comment

Originally posted by hornby View Post
                          im getting sight and light on me arctic when it comes, whats so great about the rear view mirror folks?
                          seeing other cars in it in the distance after you have left them standing
                          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Ull b offline for a while now mate. lol Enjoy the new wheels, ill be the second one behind you to jump from the ClioSport over to the Vxr. cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post

Mark
                              when we can expect first pics mate ???

congrat mate ! that must be terribe waiting 5 minutes... LOL
                              MB E63s AMG

Comment

Working...
                              X