Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally added my 1st mod

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally added my 1st mod

    Only a Courtney Panel filter, but I've got the bug lol
    I'm impressed with the improvement and sound, more audible engine sounds I.E D/V and deeper tone.

    Planning to remove the pre-cat pipe in the new year, and eventually a remap.

  • #2
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Only a Courtney Panel filter, but I've got the bug lol
      I'm impressed with the improvement and sound, more audible engine sounds I.E D/V and deeper tone.

      Planning to remove the pre-cat pipe in the new year, and eventually a remap.
      Sits.......... and waits.......... for the AMM to break! Hope it goes okay for you...........
      Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VX AND View Post
        Sits.......... and waits.......... for the AMM to break! Hope it goes okay for you...........
        thats what i was thinking! Just going by my own experience though

        Comment


        • #5
          me also, but dont want to be the first who start talking about the problem...
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

          Comment


          • #6
            Im not going to bother changing my Filter

            Ive got

            Denso Plugs
            EDS Remap
            Remus Exhaust

            And car is quick and not struggling.

            Im sure the standard air box will do until a certain power

            I dont want my AMM going with all the stories ive heard.

            My 10p worth!
            Corsa Has Left The Building

            Comment


            • #7
              Has anyone NOT had any problem with changing to a different panel filter....getting a bit worried about the AMM now

              Comment


              • #8
                Birchy, courts filter fitted for 5 months, took the AMM out to check it and it was SPOTLESS.... Not a bit of oil or dirt anywhere inside

                You will have no probs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChuGNutS View Post
                  Birchy, courts filter fitted for 5 months, took the AMM out to check it and it was SPOTLESS.... Not a bit of oil or dirt anywhere inside

                  You will have no probs
                  yey a bit of good news
                  Cheers matey

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChuGNutS View Post
                    Birchy, courts filter fitted for 5 months, took the AMM out to check it and it was SPOTLESS.... Not a bit of oil or dirt anywhere inside

                    You will have no probs
                    when me car come to "spanner" mode - and then i check the amm - it also dont have any visible marks of oil or something... it just wasnt working
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                      when me car come to "spanner" mode - and then i check the amm - it also dont have any visible marks of oil or something... it just wasnt working
                      wasnt the filter at fault then

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        Has anyone NOT had any problem with changing to a different panel filter....getting a bit worried about the AMM now
                        Have a quick search, seems its very common problem.
                        "......and for that reason i'm out"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What's an amm?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                            What's an amm?
                            Air mass meter

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Longshanks100 View Post
                              Air mass meter
                              Cheers mate is there another name for it as I have never heard of one, I'm guessing it's not just a turbo'd car thing?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X