This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed

Parked in my local Asda carpark, go in for 5 minutes, come out and my drivers wing mirror is hanging off by the electric motor cable! Now got to take it into vauxhall to get it put back on at my expense! So annoying, trying to save money and this happens... aaaaahhhhhhhh!

sorry to heart that mate, but as i was reading user guide - there is also infromation that the mirror shut just "CLICK" back... if that happend - or is there something broken ???
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Any CCTV mate?
      "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Nothing broken but cant seem ot get it to "click" in place! just falls out again!

No cctv in that area of the carpark apparently!

Comment

maybe it just need to some "HARD CLICK"
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Haha tried but dont want to damage it! Just going to get Vauxhall to do it and pay! annoying but got other things to worry about right now!

Comment

ahh thats why i always park in the parent and toddler spaces (no i dont have kids) not quite as bad as a disabled space but i dont see why i should have to pay for the ignorance of other people who dont have any respect for other peoples cars!!
              sigpic

CORSA VXR
              -
              Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
              Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

damn! sorry to hear this mate I hope they get what they deserve!!!! makes me so angry reading things like this, no respect anywhere anymore

Comment

Thing is i never park in Asda because it so cramped and full of idiots but i wanted COD5 for PS3 and its the nearest place that sells it! And as it would have it they were sold out of the game! Exspensive trip for nothing!

Comment

Irony is always costly

Comment

nobody cares these days. your pride and joy damaged sorry too hear

Comment

Try and avoid supermarket car parks like the plague.

Hope the mirror isn't broken as I think they may be £260 each

Still waiting for my replacement mirrors, took the car in on 7th October, dealer informed me 7th November VX will replace them both under warranty but still waiting for them to arrive and to be sprayed up and fitted.

Comment

Could always go the sxi route and change the mirrors completely, and before you say its a vxr thats why i want those mirrors, well the cost may alter your mind if it keeps happening.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by merve84 View Post
                            ahh thats why i always park in the parent and toddler spaces (no i dont have kids) not quite as bad as a disabled space but i dont see why i should have to pay for the ignorance of other people who dont have any respect for other peoples cars!!
                            Now that really p***'s me off, I too park in the parent and Child spaces, but I have kids and only park there when they are with me, I find it very annoying when people park there when they don't have kids, if you don't want your car scatched park in the furthest corner where no other one parks

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
                              Could always go the sxi route and change the mirrors completely, and before you say its a vxr thats why i want those mirrors, well the cost may alter your mind if it keeps happening.
                              I'd rather have the standard mirrors that fold to be honest, complete pain when parking in the garage as there is only about 2 inches either side to squeeze in.

Comment

Working...
                              X