This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mods (this weeks lol)

Picked the car up before work yesterday, been in the bodyshop the last two days. Had the skirts stuck back down, offside mirror resprayed due to a bump before trax, new front grill and rear defuser resprayed black.

few fun ones at work the girls took

Really happy with it and just the look i wanted from it, big thanks to St George's Coachworks in camberley every car they done for me has come out at the highest quality. Opnions and questions welcome.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Looks nice..........
    You just need a bottom grill to match the top one...
    sigpic
    WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

very nice mate! i didnt used to like the grilles on the new corsa's but scince seeing them on yours and waynes they look really good!!

have you thought about removing the bottom grille to show off the intercooler or maybe remove it for mesh? thats what im planning on doing when i get the intercooler.. see how it looks

Comment

Whats next carbon skin?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
          Whats next carbon skin?
          ha funny man if thats a dig lol, na im like the blue/black thing. You know the £300 mod you said would be crazy but good, i think i should do it.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
            Looks nice..........
            You just need a bottom grill to match the top one...
            On the case gonna get it done when the upgraded hose's go on the intercooler.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Your car is looking really nice dude! Have to say though you couldn't force me to take my VXR coloured front grill!

Comment

you work for warburtons?! love everything bar top grill!

Comment

love the debadged grille were did you get yours?

Comment

Looking good mate

(random smilies lol)
                    "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

haha just noticed the second to top pik...
                      is that polish on the bit next to the fog?? i got polish in exactly the same place noticed it yesterday after polishing last week

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore vxR View Post
                        haha just noticed the second to top pik...
                        is that polish on the bit next to the fog?? i got polish in exactly the same place noticed it yesterday after polishing last week
                        ye its in a bit of a state atm but will be looking sweet again when i get some time to detail her.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Bit of a state jokin arnt ya thats probley the shiniest corsa i seen looks like its been coated in clear laquar
                          my skirt has come lose on the front pasenger side too. need get it in. dnt want to be without though!

Comment

Loving all your mods. Think the Steinmetz grille looks awesome! What's planned for next week, then?
                            sigpic
                            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                              Loving all your mods. Think the Steinmetz grille looks awesome! What's planned for next week, then?
                              cheers mate, the lower front grill is gonna be meshed so you can see the intercooler, new pipes for the intercooler, boost gauges and few other bits inside. ow ye and hids

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X