This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow

got a fair bit of snow up in aberdeen just wondering how you think the corsa handles in the snow.
    i dont mind driving in the snow im used to it now but didnt want to risk anything happening to the corsa so took my time but there was a fair few people driving fast for the state of the road. dont get me wrong im sure there good enough drivers but it only takes a little bit of ice or someone else to lose control for things to go bad

Good time to test that anti-slip brake thing where it independantly brakes wheels to stop spins! I really want to test mine out! I'll do some donuts in my dads yard if they get any decent snow.

Comment

get some pics up thing the blue will look really good in the snow

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

We didn't have much snow last year but having gone from a big 4x4 to my Corsa , I found the whole thing a bit alarming ! I think it was the fear of someone hitting my pride and joy .
        CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
        sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
        MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

well i think the corsas are **** in the snow, took mine out for 10 mins and took it home, i found that if i tried to slide it with the handbrake for a little fun it was kinda out of controll, the tires are so ****, and with them having loads of torque you just seem to spin everyone. wasnt impressed as was hoping for more fun ... on the plus side went home and got ma works van, now its good fun in the snow, ,,,, anyone else notice the same as i did??

Comment

No Snow Down Here At The Moment, But I Hope We Do Soon
            sigpic
            - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Originally posted by b16bazza View Post
              well i think the corsas are **** in the snow, took mine out for 10 mins and took it home, i found that if i tried to slide it with the handbrake for a little fun it was kinda out of controll, the tires are so ****, and with them having loads of torque you just seem to spin everyone. wasnt impressed as was hoping for more fun ... on the plus side went home and got ma works van, now its good fun in the snow, ,,,, anyone else notice the same as i did??
              You seem like a dangerous driver! Handbraking it in the snow.....hope you never hit black ice...........good night vienna

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                get some pics up thing the blue will look really good in the snow
                never managed to get any but if it snows again tonight ill get some 4 ya

Comment

had a few problems with trying to park last night and today. had more problems today due to it being more ice than snow. I just took my time didnt want anything to happen but was more worried about other people crashing into me

Comment

heavy showers in norfolk had too go out this morn , no grip on slush it just spins. (not good at junctions) ice now setting in at 4 45pm . bah salt everywhere!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b16bazza View Post
                      mind those rims

Comment

yes there is alot of snow in aberdeen and i havent even bothered thinking of taking the corsa out!! i just take the bad boy civic!!! lol its fun in the snow

Comment

its rubbish in the snow, found this out last year! however what do ya expect from fat tires! need lil thin ones to cut through

sigpic

Comment

yip defo smaller tires,, and i wisna pulling on handbrake down the road bein silly, i was in large carpark havin a little play, aint you ever done this to see how your car goes in the snow??

Comment

my boyfriends done it in my old car in a empty private car park just to see how it handled wont let him even think about trying it in the corsa im just to paranoid

Comment

Working...
                              X