This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Regal :(

Well this is the 3rd time its happened to me and it doesn't make great customer service

Every time I've rang to buy something i.e. Remus, boost gauge they just don't return my calls

With the Remus i ended up going to VXPC

I even had a technical query about my car after i got the IPF/EDS still no returned call

i know they can busy, but 3 times? I'm an existing customer and i thought they would want to keep me sweet for future purchases.

Not complaining but can be annoying when you want to buy something

Please Regal up the game as you do supply some excellent goods
    Corsa Has Left The Building

Originally posted by Nath View Post
    Well this is the 3rd time its happened to me and it doesn't make great customer service

Every time I've rang to buy something i.e. Remus, boost gauge they just don't return my calls

With the Remus i ended up going to VXPC

I even had a technical query about my car after i got the IPF/EDS still no returned call

i know they can busy, but 3 times? I'm an existing customer and i thought they would want to keep me sweet for future purchases.

Not complaining but can be annoying when you want to buy something

Please Regal up the game as you do supply some excellent goods
    It is annoying when people dont get back to you! Have to say tho, every time i ave contacted Regal they have replied within a couple of days to my emails.

Maybe you have just been one of the unlucky ones buddy. Although if there is some sort of contact issue there, maybe they should look into addressing it as it will be losing the business/customers.

As i said earlier, nothing worse than someone ignoring a question or query you have, Is there?????

Give them another chance then go else where if you have no luck. Good luck.

Comment

Ive had this gripe soooooooooooooooooooo many times before with vxrpc...In the end i actually gave up and went elsewhere.
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

have you told them directly rather then telling everyone on the site?

bad publicity for them isn't gonna make them want you as a customer.

just be patient and keep calling them til they sort you out.

Comment

never had any probs with courts always answer the phone and return emails within 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
            never had any probs with courts always answer the phone and return emails within 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by gizbod View Post
              have you told them directly rather then telling everyone on the site?

bad publicity for them isn't gonna make them want you as a customer.

just be patient and keep calling them til they sort you out.
              Didnt say i was giving them bad publicity did i

Was just having an opinion

Comment

When I was looking for tuning stuff for my car... phoned/e-mailed most tuners..and the only one that wouldnt answer or return my calls or e-mails were Regals.......So they lost out not me....
                sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                  When I was looking for tuning stuff for my car... phoned/e-mailed most tuners..and the only one that wouldnt answer or return my calls or e-mails were Regals.......So they lost out not me....
                  Ah dont get me wrong Regal offer out of this world stuff for the vxr thats why i chose to use them.

This is nothing about anything failing on my car its just hard to get someone to ring you back or buy something over the phone.

I was going to buy a boost gauge from them yesterday but they didn't ring back so i spent my money on a xmas prezzie for someone

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                    I must admit i have rung courts at least 5 times in last 6 months and everytime without fail they have answered the phone..

Being busy was no exscuse and certainly no way to run a business , ive had this discussion on here before and if a customer cannot even get through what chance does he have , if 5 people all wanting stage 3 ring and give up thats approx £10,000 a week in lost sales......

Now you tell me for £149.99 a bt mobile internal clip on belt system that rings when the main phone does cannot be a worthwhile investment if they dont have a dedicated receptionist to hand.. Vxrpc were so bad at this at the time that evenm the website was useless and if im correct still is , they were an utter joke.

I just dont get it i really dont.
                    HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                      Ah dont get me wrong Regal offer out of this world stuff for the vxr thats why i chose to use them.

This is nothing about anything failing on my car its just hard to get someone to ring you back or buy something over the phone.

I was going to buy a boost gauge from them yesterday but they didn't ring back so i spent my money on a xmas prezzie for someone
                      Never said anything about stuff failing on your car mate.... and I wouldnt know how good there stuff is............as they wouldnt answer.....and if thats how they treat there customers am glad I went else were
                      sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                      Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                      Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                        Never said anything about stuff failing on your car mate.... and I wouldnt know how good there stuff is............as they wouldnt answer.....and if thats how they treat there customers am glad I went else were
                        No that part wasn't aimed at you matey

I like regal though the open day was brill and to learn a lot about the car which i was good info to get hold of

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                          I must admit i have rung courts at least 5 times in last 6 months and everytime without fail they have answered the phone..

Being busy was no exscuse and certainly no way to run a business , ive had this discussion on here before and if a customer cannot even get through what chance does he have , if 5 people all wanting stage 3 ring and give up thats approx £10,000 a week in lost sales......

Now you tell me for £149.99 a bt mobile internal clip on belt system that rings when the main phone does cannot be a worthwhile investment if they dont have a dedicated receptionist to hand.. Vxrpc were so bad at this at the time that evenm the website was useless and if im correct still is , they were an utter joke.

I just dont get it i really dont.
                          definatly agree marc,it just comes down to you have to spend money to make money

Comment

Answering the phone is not rocket science and this is not aimed at Regal although the thread is this is aimed at all companies who dont answer a phone or email....Without customers they dont have a business...
                            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Ill try them again on monday see if they can sort me out

Not trying to cause a massive stir as that isnt my intention. just gets annoying when you either dont get answered a question or be able to buy something over the phone. Since its cars mods i would rather speak to someone so i can ask them questions about it.

I get this all the time in work so i know what it is like and the fustrated customers are unbeleivable but im keeping cool

Comment

Working...
                              X