This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus info

ive been doing some research and found out that the remus system doesent effect the warrenty, but i want to know weather an approved vauxhall garage has to fit it or would i be able to fit it?

cheers

the garage has to fit it, but im sure if you spoke to them nicely they might sly it through the books for ya, or fit it free as my garage was gonna do,

Comment

Originally posted by b16bazza View Post
      the garage has to fit it, but im sure if you spoke to them nicely they might sly it through the books for ya, or fit it free as my garage was gonna do,
      ohh was gonna order it from regal and fit it myself, any idea how much vaux would charge to fit it if i had to

Comment

My local VX charged me £55 to get mine fitted
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

VXRPC charge 425 and that includes fitting!

If your confident in fitting it yourself you could always say you had it fitted at VXRPC.

Comment

cheers mate, 425 is quite alot for a backbox and precat aint it lol

Comment

Originally posted by deanshaw24 View Post
              cheers mate, 425 is quite alot for a backbox and precat aint it lol
              I dont think it is mate all is needed is the centre section next and it shouldnt cost over £600 for it so should be the cheapest system out there.

Defo worth the money though
              Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by d6n View Post
                VXRPC charge 425 and that includes fitting!

If your confident in fitting it yourself you could always say you had it fitted at VXRPC.
                the only problem with that mate is their bl**dy miles away from me lol

Comment

I bought mine from vxrpc and fitted it myself, if it's fitted correctly and you have a reciept I can't see warrenty being a a problem.
                  sigpic

CORSA VXR
                  -
                  Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
                  Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Originally posted by merve84 View Post
                    I bought mine from vxrpc and fitted it myself, if it's fitted correctly and you have a reciept I can't see warrenty being a a problem.
                    do vxrpc have a website mate, as long as i can prove i bought it from there i can say they fitted it, but if they want proof im ******(they will do anything to not pay out on warrenty)

Comment

not one where you can buy online give them a ring, say your off this site and they'll sort you out! 08702424334 Remus is def worth the money mate!
                      sigpic

CORSA VXR
                      -
                      Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
                      Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Working...
                      X