X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many

Hi,
    How many people on here have ordered the Arctic and what is the age range? Just wanted to know if i was going to be the oldest one at nearer 44 than 43 and is any one local to me Mansfield,Notts? I know me dealer as 4 coming in and they are all sold. Been told it should be Dec / Jan cant wait to get it.

Carol

Originally posted by carolVXR View Post
    Hi,
    How many people on here have ordered the Arctic and what is the age range? Just wanted to know if i was going to be the oldest one at nearer 44 than 43 and is any one local to me Mansfield,Notts? I know me dealer as 4 coming in and they are all sold. Been told it should be Dec / Jan cant wait to get it.

Carol
    There is alot of people on here that have ordered an artic.
    Mine looks like an artic today, it is covered in snow lol Oh buts its remapped, so faster, just cant wait for the snow to melt so i can see the arden colour again..........braw! lol

Comment

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post
      There is alot of people on here that have ordered an artic.
      Mine looks like an artic today, it is covered in snow lol Oh buts its remapped, so faster, just cant wait for the snow to melt so i can see the arden colour again..........braw! lol
      Just a pity arden only looks good in the summer

Comment

I am 25 and from Germany , bielefeld. picking mine up next week from eastborne.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty1355 View Post
          I am 25 and from Germany , bielefeld. picking mine up next week from eastborne.

I wished it was me picking it up, have you had a VXR before?

Carol

Comment

Hi,

Carol
            im the youngest owner of an arctic...18
            Astra Edition #105
            Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

No this is my first VXR so i cant wait to start showing it off and taking it to meets in england and Germany

Comment

Im 21 from Bristol

Comment

Am I the oldest geezer with one on order? 26

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                    im the youngest owner of an arctic...18
                    My friend has ordered a artic and he is 17 years and 4 months old. His dad bought it for him. So you are the second youngest ......or actually you will both be the youngest two when your cars arrive

Comment

Hi,

Carol
                      Carol, "how you goin on me duck". I would imagine from that quaint local phrase you've guessed am from mansfield. I've ordered my arctic via pentagon on sutton rd. I was told that they had sold 2 Phil sold 1 and ray the other, but hey there dealers so divde what they say by 4 and add 1 and your nearer the truth.

I rang the dealers last week asking about SONO numbers and channel 21 stuff, and danny, who is the sales gaffer said the original date of dec 8th is the one they are sticking to. If that is the case al show my R's in woolys. Missis tash was told her Corsa would be here 6 weeks before it was.

Don't worry about being 43 and 3/4's yer old ******, tashyboy is 45 and 3/4's and still living the dream.

When did you order yours, does it have any extras, Tashy ordered his in the beginning of Sept, as it comes.

Without being a dirty old man, Al flash at yer when I see you. Will be knocking about around the "Fogo" area of Mansfield.

See you "me duck"

Comment

Originally posted by vxrclass View Post
                        Just a pity arden only looks good in the summer
                        How only in the summer? Looks good on my screen saver all year round!

Comment

PS caz, can I call you caz seeing as were Neighbours. I saw my 1st Arctic in the flesh yesterday. It was dropping into Chesterfield from the peak district as i was travelling to watch City play the ****. It looked absolutely amazing. Looked like it had trade plates on.

Comment

Originally posted by tashyboy View Post
                            Carol, "how you goin on me duck". I would imagine from that quaint local phrase you've guessed am from mansfield. I've ordered my arctic via pentagon on sutton rd. I was told that they had sold 2 Phil sold 1 and ray the other, but hey there dealers so divde what they say by 4 and add 1 and your nearer the truth.

I rang the dealers last week asking about SONO numbers and channel 21 stuff, and danny, who is the sales gaffer said the original date of dec 8th is the one they are sticking to. If that is the case al show my R's in woolys. Missis tash was told her Corsa would be here 6 weeks before it was.

Don't worry about being 43 and 3/4's yer old ******, tashyboy is 45 and 3/4's and still living the dream.

When did you order yours, does it have any extras, Tashy ordered his in the beginning of Sept, as it comes.

Without being a dirty old man, Al flash at yer when I see you. Will be knocking about around the "Fogo" area of Mansfield.

See you "me duck"
                            Mine was only ordered a week ago,as i couldnt make my mind up Richard is dealing with me at Pentagon on Sutton Road. Like i said when i spoke to them they said they had 4 on order and 3 were sold. I have just had the multi changer no extra's. With them saying between Dec / Jan i have also bought a private plate which will go straight on. Would think then you would get yours b4 me,so dont let me see it (only joking)

Carol

Comment

you've done well to order one so late, having been on this site for the last couple of months the word is that there was'nt any left. ray was telling me the other week that the dealer demo had his name on it for 3 months so if you have got that he will be mega narked. oh well. Missis tash has personalised plates on her red VXR corsa and it does look well.

Comment

Working...
                              X