This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery

Long shot, but has anyone trickled charged the battery on the Corsa with no problems?

I noticed one of the terminals has a plastic cover, think it might be the negative, is this easy to remove? sorry I'm being lazy as the Corsa is in garage so can't get to it at the mo

Cheers.

the cover will be on the power side (+ or red) cable and just pops off. Would only charge it if not using the car for long periods.
    sigpic

CORSA VXR
    -
    Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
    Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Originally posted by merve84 View Post
      the cover will be on the power side (+ or red) cable and just pops off. Would only charge it if not using the car for long periods.
      Great cheers for that. Corsa only gets used once or twice a month so bought one of these to condition the battery..........

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/S...?ProductId=104

Comment

Originally posted by merve84 View Post
        Unless he means the plastic fuse-box cover which is negative side on top of battery!
        Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VX AND View Post
          Unless he means the plastic fuse-box cover which is negative side on top of battery!
          ummmmmm not sure, it sits ontop of the battery nearest the bulk head, will have to have a proper look.

Comment

Originally posted by chester View Post
            ummmmmm not sure, it sits ontop of the battery nearest the bulk head, will have to have a proper look.
            Yep, one of the fuse boxes if i'm not mistaken...
            Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VX AND View Post
              Yep, one of the fuse boxes if i'm not mistaken...
              hmmmmm OK thanks, I'm hoping its easy to remove just so I can attach the charger.

Comment

Working...
              X