X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I did try...

...to clean the car today!

A few ppl on here have requested that I post some pics of my brand new Arden VXR, but I won't do it till I have washed it!

I did try to do it today and it went like this:
    wash a panel, rain, wash another panel, rain, another panel, then more rain! Found abit of cear whether to wash the wheels as my pet hate is dirty wheels, but no clear rain to chamois the car clean to apply the exterior "vxronline" stickers.

Oh well maybe next weekend?

Mark
    sigpic

agghhhh thats rubish mate we dont mind a dirty pic lol
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
      agghhhh thats rubish mate we dont mind a dirty pic lol
      It is a family site remember.....

No dirty pic...

Comment

im sure a arden astra with dirt on will only upset marc lol
        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
          im sure a arden astra with dirt on will only upset marc lol
          he will only want to clean it for you

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
            he will only want to clean it for you

That could be a good thing if hes willing to clean it
            sigpic
            TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Pah no stamina, just get your self kitted out and no problem to wash the car in the pouring rain, the car will still be wet once rinsed off but clean and your neighbours will think you slightly potty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chester View Post
                Pah no stamina, just get your self kitted out and no problem to wash the car in the pouring rain, the car will still be wet once rinsed off but clean and your neighbours will think you slightly potty!!!
                Oh don't get me wrong mate I did clean it as I have cleaned all my car's every weekend regardless of what the whether is like and the neighbours have made comments about my sanity too!

I just wanted to post dry/clean/gleaming pics on here esp for my first ones!

Mark
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                  Oh don't get me wrong mate I did clean it as I have cleaned all my car's every weekend regardless of what the whether is like and the neighbours have made comments about my sanity too!

I just wanted to post dry/clean/gleaming pics on here esp for my first ones!

Mark
                  lol, glad I did the car washing yesterday, today it was gale force winds, hail the size of peas and a thunderstorm, which was weird as it was freezing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chester View Post
                    lol, glad I did the car washing yesterday, today it was gale force winds, hail the size of peas and a thunderstorm, which was weird as it was freezing!!!
                    Do you live in Chester?
                    sigpic

Comment

hey dude, notice you are from Ellesmere port. Thats where i work, and i picked up my brand new corsa vxr on Friday, and its Ardent!

Comment

Originally posted by trog View Post
                        hey dude, notice you are from Ellesmere port. Thats where i work, and i picked up my brand new corsa vxr on Friday, and its Ardent!
                        Ardent? Do you mean Arden as in the colour? Yep born and bred in Ellesmere Port, mate.
                        sigpic

Comment

Arden yes thats the colour...lol:

Ill keep an eye out for you, i think ive seen a couple of red and a blue one, over the last few weeks in the 'port

Comment

Anyway here's the pics folks:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33379

Mark
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL mine got washed in the rain on Saturday, everyone at work thinks i'm nuts out there with the jet wash in the pissing rain... lol its now dirty again and i only washed it 2 days ago grrrr bloody weather, roll on summer!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X