This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR logo on clocks

Can this be lit up anyway when my lights come on as would be a nice touch to my corsa?

Ta
    Mark
    sigpic

pm vxrcourts (daz) im sure he can sort you out mate

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
      pm vxrcourts (daz) im sure he can sort you out mate
      Sort me out with what?
      sigpic

Comment

he does the conversions on the car, so if youve got the right dials on the car, he might be able to light it up for you

Comment

Originally posted by MissBadGirlEmz View Post
          he does the conversions on the car, so if youve got the right dials on the car, he might be able to light it up for you
          Wow that's cool, does anyone have any pics of it lit up as I want to keep the original lighting that is on the dials now, but just want the VXR logo lit up?

I can't really understand why it doesn't light up tbh.

Mark
          sigpic

Comment

Just do a search for SMD Conversions

If your having the logo lit up it's an oppurtunity to change the colour of your dials, again see the other threads - as once it's done it looks soooo much better

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
              Just do a search for SMD Conversions

If your having the logo lit up it's an oppurtunity to change the colour of your dials, again see the other threads - as once it's done it looks soooo much better
              Tbh mate I'm happy with the clocks I just want the VXR to light up on them, it would look sooooooo much better imo.

Mark
              sigpic

Comment

Here's one with a logo done, it's an Astra but principal is the same
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                  Here's one with a logo done, it's an Astra but principal is the same
                  Wow mate that's cool! That's exactly how I want mine the "VX" in white and the "R" in red, mint!!!

How much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking? What exactly did you have done to the clocks altogether?

Mark
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I Think Having The VXR Badge Lit Up Would Look Cool Aswell
                    sigpic
                    - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Pics were taken from someone elses conversion. For details just pm vxrcourt3

Comment

Some of vxrcourt3's work

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dave.tam View Post
                          Some of vxrcourt3's work

Cheers Dave..........and i know its been a while but just not been in your area for a bit........ But not forgot ... and i will do that button you want doing to white......
                          sigpic
                          WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                            Cheers Dave..........and i know its been a while but just not been in your area for a bit........ But not forgot ... and i will do that button you want doing to white......
                            Unfortunatly the VXR has gone Too many problems with it.

What can you do with an FR-V
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X