This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door handles

Has anyone had problems with there internal door handles, mine seem to be to be coming away from the door, only a small gap but it looks bad

Attached Files

Mines the same. I put it down to the doors needing a good tug to get them shut... Vx actually have a new one in waiting for me under warrenty but they wanted the car for half a day and I dont know if I can be bothered as it'll probably come out worse than it went in?
    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
    sigpic

Comment

I think Aaron c2 vxr said his was the same...he's on holiday at the moment but when he gets back get in touch with him as he has some contacts in Rowcliffes in Taunton. I think his car is in there at the moment getting sorted....

Comment

I have this problem but doesn't bother me! The more the doors are messed with the more they will rattle and make noises as your driving.

Comment

so it's a common thing then

Comment

I'd say it's pretty common. It happened to mine as it was in havin the creakin window fixed on the drivers side. Like previous posts it will prob come out worse than when it went in if I sent it back!

Comment

mine are fine.

Comment

I have exactly the same problem. F'ing annoying. Seemed to be worse in the hot summers here - was banging the handle back into place daily. Now its cooled down a bit it seems to be ok.

Only happening on the drivers side - guess due to more use obviously.

Let me know if you get it sorted.
                Flame Red Corsa VXR

Comment

thats like mine on both sides, tis annoying..
                  sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
                  Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
                  0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Comment

mine are the same... i'd prefer to leave it, trim never goes back 100% properly after you've removed it anyway

Comment

I Have The Same Problem,

Comment

Same here
                        2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                        2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                        Originally posted by Flinty
                        as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

No Probs Yet.

Comment

Same problem on my passengers one but the had to take it off as they were replacing my wing mirror
                            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by wildio View Post
                              I'd say it's pretty common. It happened to mine as it was in havin the creakin window fixed on the drivers side. Like previous posts it will prob come out worse than when it went in if I sent it back!
                              My doors are totally fine, no rattles at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X