This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tempted to sell

Just been talking too my friend at vauxhall and you can get a astra bug through them for about 16k, im so tempted, saw one at thorny yesterday. How much you recone id get for mine? All the mods its 07 plate done 13k on the clock.
    Last edited by James_VXR; 25 November 2008, 02:07 PM.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Uv just got back from TMS?????

Comment

Originally posted by streamline View Post
      Uv just got back from TMS?????
      only serviced up there, im running stage 3 regal

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
        How much you recone id get for mine? All the mods its 07 plate done 13k.

10 quid if you can get someone to buy it first of all
        but seriously worth looking at upgrading mate, much more potential going the astra route........

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
          but seriously worth looking at upgrading mate, much more potential going the astra route........
          Ye very fair point mate, dont know if it be worth selling my parts and px love it to go to a home as it is.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
            even funnier just got off the phone to regal for more bits lol.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

all the standard parts in the garage too.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

sell tuning parts and px or sell standard

Comment

better off selling bit individually as you do not add much value to the car modifying it

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                    better off selling bit individually as you do not add much value to the car modifying it
                    ye true

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

What about an Astra Burg though, I thought VW made the bug..

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                        What about an Astra Burg though, I thought VW made the bug..
                        ha typo soz i need for a drive things seem to be much better. back in love with her now. just get bored too easy.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

As others have said best off selling all the bits first, otherwise you'll never recoup any of the money you've spent out so far. Very few are willing to buy a second hand highly modified car, specially dealerships - however putting back to standard you won't get any less than what they would offer for it, plus selling on the parts you recoup some of that hard earned cash

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                            As others have said best off selling all the bits first, otherwise you'll never recoup any of the money you've spent out so far. Very few are willing to buy a second hand highly modified car, specially dealerships - however putting back to standard you won't get any less than what they would offer for it, plus selling on the parts you recoup some of that hard earned cash
                            true dont think i should rush into any rash choices, spent alot on it and think i should enjoye what i got, easy to just wany more.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                              true dont think i should rush into any rash choices, spent alot on it and think i should enjoye what i got, easy to just wany more.
                              Most definately. Gotta weigh up the costs outlaid versus the gains, and finally do you really want to?

To be honest I'd be tempted to just keep the corsa until your either finished tinkering, or bored with it and then look at something like the nurb - the other advantage there is you'll be able to pick one up slightly cheaper second hand by that point

Comment

Working...
                              X