This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full decat

right was thinking of getting the bastuck full decat pipe..

at the moment i have a full milltek system but what if i had my cat removed at a custom exhaust garage and a straight through pipe made up? i presume this will set the emissions light off?

but planning on a trip to regal shortley and i presume they can switch this off? even if its not the bastuck full decat?

cheers

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
    right was thinking of getting the bastuck full decat pipe..

at the moment i have a full milltek system but what if i had my cat removed at a custom exhaust garage and a straight through pipe made up? i presume this will set the emissions light off?

but planning on a trip to regal shortley and i presume they can switch this off? even if its not the bastuck full decat?

cheers
    I dont think they have ever had any lights come up. best to get a full system than getting bits made up etc.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

i thought it said on there website it comes with some kind of sofware to allow no cats?

Comment

Why not keep the full system you got on now and start with the rest of the upgrades Luke
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

good ideal i need to save for the remap and intercooler but as soon as i get abit of spare money i cant save it lol

my motocross bike is for sale know though so as soon as thats rid of will have a few grand to play with

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
            good ideal i need to save for the remap and intercooler but as soon as i get abit of spare money i cant save it lol

my motocross bike is for sale know though so as soon as thats rid of will have a few grand to play with
            Bit like my then impossible for me to save money
            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Ι have a full de-cat custom exhaust....no lights on the dashboard...be sure to give the 2nd sensor an offset with a custom made pipe...

Comment

Working...
              X