Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arctic let down

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • arctic let down

    went to see my ordered arctic today number 467 what a let down wish it looked as good as the pics rear windows hardly tinted any darker than the fronts and the bumpers were a completely dirrerent colour white to the body lucky i got my deposit back and will stick with my arden blue bit gutted really been looking forward to it for months

  • #2
    Originally posted by jason101 View Post
    went to see my ordered arctic today number 467 what a let down wish it looked as good as the pics rear windows hardly tinted any darker than the fronts and the bumpers were a completely dirrerent colour white to the body lucky i got my deposit back and will stick with my arden blue bit gutted really been looking forward to it for months
    told ya people

    Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

    Comment


    • #3
      thats sucks a bit!

      Comment


      • #4
        ...i smell a troll

        Comment


        • #5
          That does suck
          Corsa Has Left The Building

          Comment


          • #6
            sniff sniff bullsh!t

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AntoVXR View Post
              sniff sniff bullsh!t
              i,m not go and see it at eden reading if you want mate mabe some people will accept a car thats not perfect but not me

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jason101 View Post
                i,m not go and see it at eden reading if you want mate mabe some people will accept a car thats not perfect but not me
                Should of got some pics mate to back you up
                Corsa Has Left The Building

                Comment


                • #9
                  looool

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    fair enough...i think its quite believeable... lots of VXR's have different colour matches from bumpers to bodywork and so it could be enough to put some people off

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nath View Post
                      Should of got some pics mate to back you up
                      i don,t need to back it up if it was any good it would be sitting on my drive now it just doesn,t look as good as i thought it would

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jason101 View Post
                        i don,t need to back it up if it was any good it would be sitting on my drive now it just doesn,t look as good as i thought it would
                        Fair point mate
                        Corsa Has Left The Building

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yip my red one can be quite bad, its the difference between metal and plastic.
                          a good polish up does it good

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by paperjams View Post
                            fair enough...i think its quite believeable... lots of VXR's have different colour matches from bumpers to bodywork and so it could be enough to put some people off
                            here's a reminder of a couple of my shots:








                            looks fine to me

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              agreed, looks perfect! but my arden looks quite different when its clean (colour match) i personally think the artic looks sweeeeeeeeeeet and im not a huge fan of the corsa

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X