This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******S

Was in bed and was woken up with a funny noise coming from my garage p.s garage attached to the house.So ran down the stairs staight in to the garage 2 see 2 ****ing hoodies trying to nick my gsxr bike.Wee ***** bolted,Chased the wee ******s they were well away.Jogged back home to check the corsas locks but they were all ok wee ****

Close call m8, glad u caught them at the right time and chased them

Comment

scummy ******* b*stards, bet you wish you caught them. glad they got nothing tho.
      sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

In this case of accident are best friends Mr. Glock, Mr. SIG Sauer or some another...
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by crazyclacy View Post
          Was in bed and was woken up with a funny noise coming from my garage p.s garage attached to the house.So ran down the stairs staight in to the garage 2 see 2 ****ing hoodies trying to nick my gsxr bike.Wee ***** bolted,Chased the wee ******s they were well away.Jogged back home to check the corsas locks but they were all ok wee ****
          They will be back mate, keep an eye out!
          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
            In this case of accident are best friends Mr. Glock, Mr. SIG Sauer or some another...
            PMSL
            Like ya style all ad av thou is me daisy .177 pump up.
            Stil put a sting in there tail n slow em down.

Comment

harsh, i noticed a few people coming round to look at mine but think there just too scared to ask me when im out. keep an eye out tho mate.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

i would get an alarm fitted in your garage mate incase they try again and maybe a cctv cam would be good 2. shame that people have to do this to protect the things they have worked hard for, realy pissses me off!
                Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

Comment

if they touch the vixer ill help you kill them
                  The Derv-ert
                  "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

lol the wee ***** got caught a hour later doing itagain 3 streets down...
                    the police were out doing a patrol because what had happend yee haa

all good

Comment

Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
                      if they touch the vixer ill help you kill them
                      The ******** will get you done they have more rights than the people that own the property. Stealing anything is wrong. They need to have stocks so that people can go and pelt them with rotten food.
                      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Working...
                      X