Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yellowstuff pads.. suitable 4 the corsa??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellowstuff pads.. suitable 4 the corsa??

as above...
    sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
    Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
    0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Yellowstuff iirc was more track spec as its temp working range was higher than Green or Red which used to mean it wouldn't be as effective from cold but apparently this isn't the case

http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/car/info.asp

Astra

Comment

I have greenstuff fitted to mine for the last 2 weeks and i have been pleased with them compared to standard pads . I was having problems with the standard pads

Comment

Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
        I have greenstuff fitted to mine for the last 2 weeks and i have been pleased with them compared to standard pads . I was having problems with the standard pads
        same here had some greenstuff pads on for 2-3weeks! happy enough with them

Comment

vectra vxr break upgrade watch this space

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

I think there track pads only? I think EBC are **** anyway and yes I have had them and then went to a Brembo disc/mintex pads combo!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
              I think there track pads only? I think EBC are **** anyway and yes I have had them and then went to a Brembo disc/mintex pads combo!
              I have found that EBC can be brilliant on some cars and **** on others - if you see the link above it states that they are not track pads, that would be blue ones I think

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                I have found that EBC can be brilliant on some cars and **** on others - if you see the link above it states that they are not track pads, that would be blue ones I think
                The link states they are a track pad! Aswel as a stret pad, wouldn't use them personally.
                sigpic

Comment

Blue ones sucks... They make a lot of noise and they are OEM replacements...! Yellows are track legal...!

Comment

Originally posted by gk002 View Post
                    Blue ones sucks... They make a lot of noise and they are OEM replacements...! Yellows are track legal...!
                    Blue one's in the link are Track only?

Astra

Comment

Working...
                    X