This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus-question :?:

For those of you that went for the full system(catback and downpipe)
    Have you noticed any noticeable gains in performance as well as noise.....I ask as I was going to get the downpipe fitted by VXRPC as soon as and depending on the feedback I am going to go whole hog.
    Last edited by Birchy; 28 November 2008, 06:02 PM.

Atm am I right in thinking you can only get the cat back zorst and downpipe for the Corsa VXR in the Remus?
    sigpic

Comment

It frees up the Turbo a bit mate so it can spool up nicely im sure it gives you about 3bhp at the most
      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
        It frees up the Turbo a bit mate so it can spool up nicely im sure it gives you about 3bhp at the most
        What do you mean about "free's up the turbo?", does it mean that it works better or something? I'm new to turbo car's so be gentle!
        sigpic

Comment

The Pre-Cat which is there now is restricting the turbo (if im correct) and the downpipe which is a striaght through pipe frees it up a bit

Comment

Definitely feels like the turbo spins up a bit quicker after having the pre-cat off.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy View Post
              Definitely feels like the turbo spins up a bit quicker after having the pre-cat off.
              You remaped?

Comment

Not yet

Comment

Cheers lads that has clearedthings up a bit better now
                  sigpic

Comment

cheers guy,yeah the remus is cat back and downpipe, downpipe alone free's approx 6-8 bhp, was in 2 mind-get cat back and downpipe-£425
                    or
                    downpipe only-£150 and put rest of the money towards a remap-in about 6months time.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      cheers guy,yeah the remus is cat back and downpipe, downpipe alone free's approx 6-8 bhp, was in 2 mind-get cat back and downpipe-£425
                      or
                      downpipe only-£150 and put rest of the money towards a remap-in about 6months time.
                      Huh? Now you have confused me again! I thought they only do the back box and downpipe? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the back box doesn't go to the back of the cat!
                      sigpic

Comment

back box-cat back, I think I've probably confused myself-yeah remus back box is what I was meaning to say.

Comment

Working...
                        X