This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here

hiya, am a newbie, would like to go to shows etc in 2009, dont know any1 yet who does so was wondering how you go about finding out when there on and how you get to go etc? also live near lincoln and didnt know if there was any local meets or anything? thanks, will

welcome to the site. i hope youre stay is a good one
    The Derv-ert
    "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Hi VXRWill, Welcome to the VXR Forum.
      Hoggy.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome! enjoy the forum!

Comment

Hiya Mate, Welcome To The Site
          sigpic
          - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Hiya! Welcome to the site. You'll find out everything you'd ever need to know about VXR's, shows, meets etc if you stick around here. Think there are a few of the guys from Lincolnshire on the site, ..you'll soon get to know who they are
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by vxrwill View Post
                hiya, am a newbie, would like to go to shows etc in 2009, dont know any1 yet who does so was wondering how you go about finding out when there on and how you get to go etc? also live near lincoln and didnt know if there was any local meets or anything? thanks, will
                Hi and Welcome,

There's a whole bunch of nicely organised sections on this site which you can see by clicking the phrase "VXRonline.co.uk" in the breadcrumb trail at the top (under the big shiny VXR logo!) ...or click this if you are lazy!

Once at the index page you can find the "meetings and events" section towards the bottom of the page. The regional meets for Linconshire can be found here.

Be sure to browse round, I find the todays posts link at the top of the screen great for keeping uptodate.

Have fun

Comment

hi enjoy site very helpful

Comment

Hellooooo! have fun i get lost here for hours my mister hates it

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

welcome to the site

Comment

thanks every1, hopefully meet some of you at some shows next year. picking car up soon then can start on the mods, carnt wait!

Comment

Good evening and welcome to you .
                            CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                            sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                            MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Is that your silver car in your avatar pic? Silver is really really growing on me! But dunno if it had it over the arden blue
                              Welcome to the site

Comment

Working...
                              X