This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Questions

1. will miltek ever be covered under vauxhall warrenty as vaux dealers do fit them.

2. i am eventually planning on the stage 1 remap and the either remus/miltek exhaust but which should i do first lol.

cant think of a third thanks in advance

exhaust first then remap!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissCaz View Post
      exhaust first then remap!
      hmmm that was my initial thorte but an extra 20bhp first

oh and i remembered my 3rd question, 3. does the remus drone or get on your nerves on motorways/long drives. thanks

Comment

the remus as far as i know isn't too bad... my mister has an extremely irritatingly loud exhaust on his gsi vectra, but on long journeys i find it just disappears into the background and you end up not noticing it... either that or buy a loud sound system and drown it out that way.

Comment

the remus as far as i know isn't too bad... my mister has an extremely irritatingly loud exhaust on his gsi vectra, but on long journeys i find it just disappears into the background and you end up not noticing it... either that or buy a loud sound system and drown it out that way.
          ahh i see, cheers hun. i had a straight through and irmy backbox on my old c that used to annoy me a bit on motorways.

is yours standard then?

Comment

Mine is indeed standard atm. Remus is on my wish list though, seen some vids on you tube and it does sound nice, and not too loud in the cabin either

Comment

Mine is indeed standard atm. Remus is on my wish list though, seen some vids on you tube and it does sound nice, and not too loud in the cabin either
              thanks for your help i might ring up thorneys and see if the do remus

Comment

lol not a problem, geeking it up tonight and off the save the drunkards shortly deep joy

Comment

Remus is the nuts mate and its not bad at all when your cruizing a long but open that throttle up and a new world comes into play
                  Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by deanshaw24 View Post
                    thanks for your help i might ring up thorneys and see if the do remus
                    Thorney Do, Do The Remus, £425 Including Postage Or Fitting i Believe.
                    sigpic
                    - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Originally posted by deanshaw24 View Post
                      1. will miltek ever be covered under vauxhall warrenty as vaux dealers do fit them.

2. i am eventually planning on the stage 1 remap and the either remus/miltek exhaust but which should i do first lol.

cant think of a third thanks in advance
                      Even though the Milltek isnt in the brochures,its still a Vauxhall approved exhaust system.

Not only that - the Milltek has a lifetime warranty on it anyway.

The Milltek is also a full system! The Remus does not come with the sports Cat! So you will then not be able to go to stage 2

You cant go wrong.
                      sigpic
                      My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502 View Post
                        Even though the Milltek isnt in the brochures,its still a Vauxhall approved exhaust system.

Not only that - the Milltek has a lifetime warranty on it anyway.

The Milltek is also a full system! The Remus does not come with the sports Cat! So you will then not be able to go to stage 2

You cant go wrong.
                        What brochures is the remus in as I went to my local dealers when I was picking my VXR up and couldn't see any brochures only styling ones!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X