This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic for sale on ebay

Can't begin to tell you how happy I am waiting for my car to arrive in the middle of Dec only to see dealers who haven't sold cars advertising them on ebay.
    What are vauxhall doing giving cars to dealers when they are not sold, yet people who have paid deposits for them are still waiting. Someone has got tashyboys pants down.
    Would like an explanation off vauxhall but am not holding my breath.

The dealer has as much right as anybody else to order a car and sell it ?

Comment

True and they will make more profit on the Internet ( more people will see it ) so they can put it up a bit and accept the highest offer where as people will want to knock it down
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by tashyboy View Post
        Can't begin to tell you how happy I am waiting for my car to arrive in the middle of Dec only to see dealers who haven't sold cars advertising them on ebay.
        What are vauxhall doing giving cars to dealers when they are not sold, yet people who have paid deposits for them are still waiting. Someone has got tashyboys pants down.
        Would like an explanation off vauxhall but am not holding my breath.
        If you read Dougies post on the Artic (and the Burgs), the dealer allocated cars get delivered first then customers cars come after those cars are delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
          The dealer has as much right as anybody else to order a car and sell it ?
          Don't deny that they do have as much right. But customers who have waited with cash in the bank for months and are having there dates put back and put back are probably like me a bit peeved that one is sat in a showroom and not being driven.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDempsey View Post
            If you read Dougies post on the Artic (and the Burgs), the dealer allocated cars get delivered first then customers cars come after those cars are delivered.

very true weird how it works but if it has been stated by dougie (so vau8xhall have said it) then customers have been made aware and should expect this

Dave saw your TV cover mate what a car your GSi is!! bet it has showen a few VXR's up lol
            Apps, Tech and Gaming
            CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by craigie89scotland View Post
              very true weird how it works but if it has been stated by dougie (so vau8xhall have said it) then customers have been made aware and should expect this

Dave saw your TV cover mate what a car your GSi is!! bet it has showen a few VXR's up lol

Think its a case of dealers cant sell what they dont have which is why the first batch of cars are always dealer cars so that they can sell off the back of it.

Cheers on the feature comments, not had it up against a VXR yet but does pull harder than my old Stage 2 VXR, although not as refined lol.

Comment

i feel the same way even to the point of cutting my losses of deposit and buy one off the net + you get a futher 2.5% off due V.A.T cut by goverment... what date have u been given at the mo?

sigpic
                Vxr Corsa Arctic Edition 291 -500 RSS 300+
                just do it

Comment

you should still get the VAT reduction when it comes to the final payment...

Comment

Working...
                  X