X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sight and light

anyone got sight and light pack?

Are the lights and wipers quite sensitive and come on more or less straight away?

How does the anti dazzel work?

Do the wipers set the speed of wiping in relation to how much it is raning?

cheers

it is brilliant,

lights come on when its getting dark, very sensitive, they come on when they should.

The wipers adjust to the amount of rain yes but you have to switch them on before they start going where as the lights just turn them selves on if you got it set to auto.

not sure how the anti dazzle works but it does.

Comment

I Agree With Giz It Is Brilliant,

Basicially Everything He Said Is Correct,

Anti Dazzle, There Is A Sensor In The Rear View Mirror And When It Detects Light (a car behind with lights on) It Tints The Mirror.
      sigpic
      - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

sweet

Comment

To be honest the s+l pack is that good i find when i drive my partners car i actually forget to turn the lights on

So use to all my auto shiz lol

Comment

Fantastic but it has a draw back in night time driving....You cannot see who is behind you at all just headlights so if you are being followed by the police you have no idea....This is my only gripe with the rear view mirror dipping so much..
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
              Fantastic but it has a draw back in night time driving....You cannot see who is behind you at all just headlights so if you are being followed by the police you have no idea....This is my only gripe with the rear view mirror dipping so much..
              This is true.............but as such a law abidding carefull, non speeding fellow like yourself Mr Marc you should not be worried if the rozzers are behind you...........lol

Unless they think you are Daivd Paxton using false plates............lol
              sigpic
              WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

That mirror can be a pain when it dips whilst in the middle of applying make up !
                CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

I've got Sight and Light pack, basically just because it was on the car when I got it. I don't think I would have bothered getting it otherwise.

Anti-dazzle mirror is probably the most useful feature, gives the mirror a green tint when someone is following closely behind.

Auto wipers are ok and I quite often use the feature but I find them sometimes a bit too sensitive and wipe a bit faster than really necessary.

Auto lights I'm not so sure about. I've experimented a few times but they didn't always seem to come on when I think they needed to be on so I never bother with them. I prefer to control the lights manually.

Comment

Working...
                  X