This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do the arctics come with free mats

my arctic will be here in a couple of weeks just wondering if you still get the vxr mats free like i did with ny arden blue one

chances are pretty slim , basically nO.
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i wouldnt think so either, GM cant afford to give things away now can they going on broke!

Comment

Originally posted by evans7972 View Post
        my arctic will be here in a couple of weeks just wondering if you still get the vxr mats free like i did with ny arden blue one
        yes they do mate.....quite smart vxr ones aswell lol
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

It's down to the dealer really if they put em in or not or whether they sneakly charge you for them.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

The brochure says they do but dealer will pull a fast one probably

Comment

I would imagine it's at the dealer's decision. Some will and some won't...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGArcticVXR View Post
                The brochure says they do but dealer will pull a fast one probably
                the arctic special brochure doesnt say anything about mats

Comment

They are standard, if the dealer hasnt given you them then ask.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Got the Vxr mats with mine looking good

Comment

Originally posted by AntoVXR View Post
                      Vxr 09 brochure says they are standard with vxr, as said just ask matey...

Comment

Originally posted by AntoVXR View Post
                        Defo standard for vxr matey, just hassle the dealer for them

Comment

Yes Corsa VXR Comes witrh them standard
                          Astra VXR didnt for a while but they are now back in

Comment

Working...
                          X